arghhhh i cant wait for my weigh in! please steal my scales lol!

aww bless i will try and stop cos i think id feel better being suprised by a biggish lose every week rather than seeing 1 or 2 lbs drop of every other day but i dunno! and very well done Lin :D:D your doing so well

well done on the losses girls

im on day 3 and still shows no losses but i havent been 100% though, ive got to see my cdc tommorow as im going to sheffield for a week so wont be able to see her.

il carry on trying though

goodluck loselose you will see results soon tho :) x

I am on day 56 and still weigh every morning. Unfortunately my CDCs scales do not weigh me the same as mine, (or maybe its because I weigh myself with no clothes) and know that I will weigh 2lb more on hers...

you have all done soo well! i cant weight to have a list of weigh ins and goals that ive achieved yay! :D

hi kate+matt how are you doing today, i weighed today and not lost, its my official weigh as well and still 8lb down. have posted a thread. not going to weigh next week every day cos i feel dissapointed today and should be over the moon. x

I weigh every day. I'd be so disappointed if I waited for the week and hardly lost anything. Anyway, seeing it every day is great too. U can see patterns develop then.
Lin, well done, you've done amazingly well. What an encouragement.
I can't wait either to have weeks down and goals achieved. It'll be fab!

Hi Broxi, i weighed in today before i came to work. i said i wouldn't cus i didn't want to be disappointed at the weigh in.
On the scales this morning i had lost about 9 lbs, I weighed in the morning instead of evening so knock about another 3lbs approx, leaving 6lbs but still 2 days to go so hopefully it should be 6 or 7 lbs at least this week cus I have drunk more. fingers crossed.xx:wave_cry:

Back