arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

byebyebigbum

So last Thursday I had a cheeky check on my weight - had lost 2 lbs - yay I thought finally lost that first stone.
And then for some bad insane reason I decided to have a full on blow out this weekend. Had beer, dominoes, mcdonalds-just everything that could be eaten I ate.
I'm so angry at myself. And now I know tomorrow instead of being chuffed over a stone gone, it's going to be a gain.
Why do I do it to myself !!!

hi byebyebigbum(great name lol) ur not alone i follow s/w had a great week then binged last night i asked myself the same question, knew i would be angry with myself afterwards but it still didn't stop me and did i feel better after NO oh well draw a line under it (again lol) :)

Honey don't do it to yourself!!! im guily on weighing all the time aswell but its best to try and stick to just once a week!! :D well done on the 1lb loss :D

no!!!! you DID have a loss, it was your official WI day right? well just dont weigh yourself till next week and deal with it then lovely :)

there is MUCh more to life than weight, but i know all too well just how easy it is to get totally absorbed in the whole thing :-((

all you can do is be good this week ( but these 11pt days in your diary are just not good enough mrs!!) and see what next week holds :))

Back