Arguments.

kerry b

Silver Member
Is it just me and my hubby or anyone else? Since discovering the snow this morning we have done nothing but argue. Even the simplest comment leads to a huge arguement. Im so fed up with this and if there wasnt a blizzard outside i would walk out leaving him with our son just to prove a point and teach him a lesson. We have been arguing a lot lately because i refuse to take our son out in this horrid weather and he thinks im being lazy and selfish. He just doesnt "get it" when it comes to kids. Thinks they should be seen and not heard and do as told as soon as told (if only lol).

I am seriously going demented here. Please tell me im not the only one:confused:

No you're not the only one, fortunately our rows are few & far between.

I think you should take the opportunity of being snowed in to discuss how you are feeling. If you are arguing because of the snow, then talk to him about how you feel.

Walking out never solved anything - talking does.

Sorry if that is harsh, but i think you need to stand your ground and air your issues.

Good luck x

Oh he knows!!!!! I made sure of that:p.
I guess i'm fed up having been stuck indoors for so long & he is frustrated over the hassle of getting to work. He works in Fife so his 10hr day has been turned into 12hrs if not longer so he is exhausted and stressed when he gets home

Yip Kerry, currently had 2 days of silence with my OH....I'm so fed up of making the effort, so I'm just getting on with it, I'm faced with a wall of silence majority of time anyway. Going to see Kevin Bridges tmrw....at least I can laugh at him. Xx

Back