Arnt the little things wonderful!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Im all smiley this morning! .. I got up put my trousers on and they are noticably slacker! ..
Normally these jeans cling to my thighs like ive been poured into them! hehe .. but this morning im finding myself pulling them up! ...

Wait for it ...................... I may actually need to put a belt on with them ! :eek:

Anyway i just wanted to share that little bit of happiness ! ...

Like i say the little things somtimes just mean ALOT!

Oooh they really are!! isnt that just the best feeling in the whole world!? - definately enough to keep the motivation going!!.

Well done pet, I'm delighted for you!

woo hoo well done thats great...
I love it when clothes that didnt fit now do and things you normally wear have to be held together with a belt. I've had that happen its a great feeling...
I seem to be saving money too cos i see nice stuff in clothes shops but dont buy them cos i know it's a waste and ill need smaller ones one day!!
Remember to keep the biggest item of clothing that you wear then one day when your at your ideal weight you can compare...thats what im hoping to do anyway lol xxx

Hey ! .. doing ok! ,.. the said trousers from yesterday are begining to be a right royal pain in the rear end! .. keep having to tug them up and if i dont they fall down round my hips and my knickers end up on show to all and sundry!
Im wondering if i can do a diary on here or do i have to do one somwhere else ?? anyone know ??

then i can babble away to my hearts content! lol

Good for you. Today (I'm at work) I have my black trousers on which when I started the diet just fit but are now being held up by my hips and my shirt is too big too. Think I will need to revisit my wardrobe. Its a great feeling when it happens.
I think you can add a diary to the weight loss diary section under General.
Good luck

Thanks Starlight! i just think if its here it will remind me to add to it each day and everythung is in one place ! lol

lazy i know! but lots easier! lol

Back