its the little things.....

green eyed monster

Gold Member
decided to try on a pair of trousers today that i havent worn for over a year.

they fit!!

this has really boosted me today. my face >>>>>:D

what little things make you feel happy about your weight loss journey? it could be anything from positive comments to muller light bargains.

please share xx

Yay :)
Great feeling!

I love it when I get to the end of a day and I've actually got syns spare..... Rare for me!

Yay :)
Great feeling!

I love it when I get to the end of a day and I've actually got syns spare..... Rare for me!

i always try and keep at least 3 so i can have a rocky road hifi light and cuppa tea in the evening, feels like my naughty little ritual.

xx

thank you to the lovely person who gave me anew rep point today.

xxxxx

Woohoo! Well done!

I had to put a belt on with my work trousers this week, I was over the moon :)

For me, the first real Whoooop moment will be comfortably fitting back into my jeans. I've kept them in a separate drawer purposely!
In the meantime, it's getting the little awards! Just got my 1/2st award after 3weeks on plan. :)

My OH, who has seen me drop a stone in 5 weeks, announced last night that he wants to do SW too :D

I bought a new dress today.

It looks nice. I didn't hate my changing room reflection. It's a baby step.

:)

I did my measurements this morning after reaching my club 10 and I've lost 10 inches off my waist.

:eek:

Tried on all the clothes that were too small that I had put away before restarting SW in January.

About a quarter of them fit again :) including a lovely new top I bought last summer but was too tight but I loved it so much I didn't want to send it back :)

Tried on all the clothes that were too small that I had put away before restarting SW in January.

About a quarter of them fit again :) including a lovely new top I bought last summer but was too tight but I loved it so much I didn't want to send it back :)
That's fab Clair xx

I have that exact same thing, I bought a gorgeous white chiffon top with embellishments last summer from dot Perkins and it was such a bargain I didn't care it might not fit, and when I got home to try it on ( I wouldn't use shop changing rooms asi hated them) it didn't fit, but I tried it on last week and I looks lovely. So happy!

Feeling good today xx

Back