Arrgh!!!! Devastated!!

Carlyd85

I'm on a 2 meal replacement diet, I had been doing real well! I lost 3lb in 4 days, I've weighed this morning and I'm back to square 1! I've put the 3lb back on!! I had the girls around last night and made a load of food for them, but I only had a small plate being conscious of not wanting to put on too much weight! But apparently the 3lb I've lost I put back on! I can't believe it I'm devastated! :cry:

I am not sure what meal replacement diet you're doing, but if it's one that makes you go into ketosis then depending on what you had that night it could have knocked you out which will show a water weight gain on the scales.

It will probably be water weight that'll come back off again quickly, if it hasn't already.

I agree - possibly just waterweight. Weight goes up and down all the time for a number of reasons... :) Stay on plan and you will get there :)

I gave up on meal replacements :-/ doing slimming world now, hopefully this will work for me.

it is sooo difficult to lose weight when you are alone and want to do it yourself. You struggle and the weight comes and goes. Mainly comes:( I have just read about a guy who wants to go to a weight loss camp and searching for one that is not expensive. Do you think you could reach your goal weight by your birthday if you went to a vacation and have a personal health coach helping you or the best way to lose weight to try it at home? How long have you been trying to lose weight? Did you try many diets? I always gave up my diets after a while because I couldn't keep up the volume restriction for long. The result: More weight

I was told to weigh myself only once a week as your weight can bob up and down and you won't get a very accurate reading if you do it every day.
I am a SW fan as I am never hungry - the portions are huge.

O please don't be disheartened i am doing slim fast and 3-4 lb seem to come on and off first even if i have just done some exercise but anything after that has stayed of .

If your enjoying slimming world go for it and you can eat so much, it is more of a way of life then meal replacement diet.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back