Artyjoe...and again!

thanks joe. you seem to really have your head in the right place. you're going to go the whole distance this time :D

abz xx

Another day done with no problems. 1 shake down, looking forward to my bar for lunch. Have upped the water as I've been popping Nurofen like candy the last 3 days, so am assuming it's water. Daughter kept me up all through the night again so I'm a bit knackered but not as cold as yesterday so all good.

I'm on a long car ride tonight so I'm just hoping I can hang on between toilet stops or I'll have a real problem! When I first did LL I carried a plastic container in the car in case I coudln't get to a loo while on the motorway :) I'm finding the savoury drinks a good boost, especially in this cold weather.

Still debating about those boots....mmmm.

well done getting through another day! Hopefully Ketosis will kick in soon... I have the detox belly and banging head today so i'm upping the water as well.... Also i'm not as cold today!

Keep glugging....

Hi Rachel, I don't have the belly yet but definitely have been struggling with the headaches. I'm off out to buy a hot water bottle for tonight as it was bitter last night, even with the heating on, we had to warm the sheets and duvets with my hairdryer!

I'm just waiting for hubby to finish his lunch before I go down and dunk my bar into a cup of tea - yum!

Have a good day - Joe

Hi Raudi, I'm doing okay thanks. jumped onto the scales today and down 8 pounds which is great, so lost the weight from my weekend and a few extras too. Weigh day is tomorrow but I felt I needed a boost today so that's just great. I know now if I stick to this I'll be able to go to Selfridges on 13th December and will be 14 stones dead or even under, which is what I promised my friend I'd be! I'll obviously still have a way to go but it will be a big boost. I've also just booked my holiday to cyprus on 16th May so am hopeful I'll be feeling much better about myself by the time I go.

I have just managed to get into Ketosis, which took 6 days, so hopefully it will all seem a little easier.

I had a dizzy moment this morning so I'm definitely not going to do any exercise until I step up the plans, but I figure I could still do race for life next year if I stay on track.

We are off to church this morning so that should be uplifting, our 3 year old sings the songs at the top of her voice even though she doesn't know the words so that always adds a little sparkle to the service :)

We have friends coming for dinner next Saturday, but again, I'm taking it one day at a time and I'll decide on teh Saturday what I'm going to do about it, no point in stressing about it at this point. I keep half expecting myself to cave as my head hasn't 'clicked' but sheer discipline has kept me going this week. Yesterday probably every hour I made a decision to stay 100% on the diet, which I did, felt good to hit the sack and know I hadn't caved, my reward was ketosis!

Off to ease my back in a bath, woke up feeling like i'd been squished by a buldozer in my sleep! Lets hope today is a great day for all of us - Joe

Artye, your wee girl sounds like a cutie. I know what you mean taking it hour by hour, Sometimes I go minute to minute. I am not going to fool myself, I know it is very hard this diet and I have had my moments. I repeat a few things to myself when I get "that feeling". one thing i say to myself, I must protect my weight loss. and "dedication, determination and desire". It helps but I still do get those urges that I want to eat something but being in ketosis, I know that it won't taste as good as i think. I also try to remind myself that I don't want to be on this same journey forever and if i cheat it will take me that much longer. day to day, hour by hour, minute by minute. Hang in there Artye, you can do this!
edi

HI Edi, 'I must protect my weightloss' is a really good one, I'm going to try to keep that in mind. I'm off to bath my beautiful girl now, just left them for ten to eat their dinner. I'm freezing, but I normally am at this time of year anyway, going to buy some boot slipper things (the trendy ones not the granny ones!) to keep my feet warm tomorrow! May also invest in a throw to put on when watching TV in the evenings. Of to my psycologist for the first time tomorrow so I'm hoping that will compliment what I'm already doing for myself. I'm going to put the negativity of my breakthrough sessions behind me and not let those stand in the way of moving forward. I remain hopeful that I'll crack this - Joe

Well done on not cracking hun.... Ketosis should make it a alot easier... WI tomorrow for me too heres hoping its a good one, my TOTM arrived yesterday so would have retained as i can normally go up by 5lb!!!!!!!! lets hope i've lost

good luck with your weigh ins guys :D

so glad you managed to get into ketosis arty. hopefully you'll find it easier from now on. if you want to stop, just think about how difficult it was to achieve the first time around. a blip and you'll have to go through it all again!!

abz xx

Thanks guys, hope you all have good weighs today.

I have lost 10 pounds - wooo HOO!

I also came on today so I managed the first 7 days with PMS...although I didn't realise it as I as 7 days early.

I'm freezing cold again today, going to get hubby to get me some slippers today to keep my tootsies warm, may even go for bed socks - eek :)

I'm off to see the psycotherapist today so lets hope that goes well and compliments what I'm doing. Saw my CDC today too and she's lovely, really supportive, but we are both taking it day by day and we'll see how I get on. I'm certainly feeling better within myself even though I still have a long way to go, I've started the journey again which is the main thing. I can't wait to see 14.7 and then 13.13, that will be great to get in the 14's and then straight back out of them :)

Hope everyone had good weigh ins today - Joe

well done :D :D :D

you've done brilliantly hon. best of luck for this next week.

i weigh in tonight so cross your fingers for me :D

abz xx

Thanks guys, I hope your weigh ins went well too.

I went for my first psycotherapy session yesterday and it was very interesting, she touched on something that I'd not realised before, and that was within the first hour, so I do feel like she might be of help to me...we'll see.

Am feeling strong today. My trousers that were cutting into me last week are now quite baggy on the waist, so that's a boon. My business is quiet but I'm going to utilise that time today and go and paint, something I haven't done for almost a year, so I'm looking forward to that.

Watching TV is a definite trigger for me with regards to food, although I'm not in the house very much of an evening to watch it, when I am, I'm constantly thinking about what to put in my mouth, will need to look at that. We bought a Wii for those occasions but it doesn't really suit my personality for some reason, just not that interested in it. I think it's hard because I like to relax by watching a film, but obviously there's also something within that that triggers my wanting to eat, I'm hoping I can seperate the two and still enjoy my nights in eventually.

I keep wondering what I'm going to do about Saturday, although I don't intend to make a decision about it yet, but it's playing on my mind. I have friends over for dinner, which I've now turned into a take away, but they will be here from 12 noon. I can have a bar as usual for lunch, I know that won't be an issue, but the evening meal I can feel will be a challenge. I've not actually decided yet whether to eat or not, but it is bothering me...the last time I was on LL properly I had a clear diary for months and months, but I wasn't expecting to do CD so I've not fully prepared. After this Saturday I have one more event the following Friday but I'm already planning ways of avoiding the food issue, I am going to someone elses house and it is our turn to get the take out so I'm thinking of getting hubby to get it and go around 30 mins early and then I'll come along after the food so no one feels weird. But I'm not sure how to move around this weekend as they are coming to me, and originally it was for a dinner date mmmm. I'll try to ignore it for a few more days.

Got some slippers yesterday so finally have toastie feet, just need to figure out how to keep my hands warm..not bad yet this morning though.

Joe

good luck with sorting out your social calendar hon. everyone at my house got pizza the other night and i ran away upstairs, ha.

i really want some of those microwavable slippers to keep my feet toastie!!

abz xx

OMG, Pizza! That's completely banned in our house until after CD, some things I can cope with, pizza in the vacinity is not one of them! Those microwaveable slippers aren't all they are cracked up to be, I got a pair and although they are warm you can't move in them and they have a horrid texture...better to get some of those bed sock thingies, they are toasty!

Hope everyone's weigh ins went well. I'm really hoping for a 3 pound loss, preferably 4 this week so that I'll be 14 something, that would be a real boost.

Am a little cold today, about to go and dig out a cardigan. I finished a painting yesterday which felt good to focus on somethign other than my business being so quiet, not sure what I'll do today to distract myself, although I'm taking my daughter to Gymnastics and then the doctors this afternoon so the afternoon will fly past I'm sure.

I tried on a pair of jeans that were relegated to the bottom drawer today and they fit snugly, although my tummy felt a little restricted in them but I'm hoping that is due to my being on and swollen, I'm sure by Monday they'll fit like a glove. Can't wait to get into my pair of skinny 16's which are at the bottom of the wardrobe, I know i'll squeeze into them at 14.4, so not long to go.

I'm feeling strong again today, in fact I've only had one difficult day which was Saturday, so I'm very very pleased. Lets fingers crossed on how long it lasts, at least until December would be something I'd be delighted with - Joe

Doing okay! Weighed myself on Saturday as (for this week) I moved weigh in day...the good news was a stone down, hooray. I did eat on Saturday, which I had planned, and I didn't overeat, but it did repeat all night and I felt really heavy with it, so won't be doing that in a hurry. I'm nicely on track for what I want for 13th December when I go to Selfridges for my Christmas present.

Have decided, after spending a fortune on putting in an en suite in my bedroom and fitted furniture in my office, to swap the two rooms around - eek! We think this might solve our daughters not sleeping through the night, which is more important to us than having fancy bedrooms and offices, so we will be trying that on Wednesday probably for a month. I hope the upset won't seem too difficult for us, fingers crossed it works as it would be great to join the land of sleeping people again :)

Back on track today although tummy grumbling trying to get rid of last nights food, but I'm sure by Tuesday all will be fine again. It's made me determined that my next social date on Friday will not involve food, that's off the menu now :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I love this weather when tucked up inside - Joe

Wow, totally freezing today!

Am back on track with no problems, knew I'd be all right but am not going to risk that again until December. I need to lose another stone before Christmas and I see no reason why that can't happen if I stay on track.

Had a good session with therapist yesterday, it's very interesting to see someone elses perspective and to hear the things that come out of my mouth being spoken back to me, very revealing.

I'm looking forward to opening my bottom drawer where I keep all my size 16's, another 2 weeks and I should be back in them - yay!

Joe

ooh. exciting news joe. well done on the therapist session. sounds like you really got a lot out of it. and size 16s on the horizon :D i really want to get into mine soon. i have found that i could probably pull down my 18s if i gave them a good yank but am nowhere near the 16s yet. i have a pair of 'size 17' trousers which are a really small 18. am hoping to get into those comfortable this week :)

abz xx

Back