A's and B's

Hello there, I have just started Slimming World (only joined last Saturday!) and I am doing ok so far, must admit it's taking a bit of getting used to after doing Weight Watchers :eek: but I think it will be be fine and I'm enjoying getting to grips with it.

I have just realised that I have had both of my healthy extras from the B list and none from the A list today!!! Does this really matter too much? It would suit me to have 2 B's and have nothing from the A list as I don't drink milk as I don't like it, but I do like cheese, but then I like to have a slice of toast and bran flakes (with yogurt and banana) for breakfast. I get up so early that I like to have more at breakfast time as I am really hungry.

Any feedback and advice would be really helpful.
Thank you all so much in advance!!!

C :p

The A choice is there to give you calcium. If you can get sufficient calcium from other sources, then it might not matter, but a deficiency in calcium will give you health problems in later life.

Hiya, I'm new to this and find healthy extras a bit confusing, any help greatly appreciated :)

Does it matter if both your A choices were cheese rather than one milk and one cheese? Also are there any specific cheeses that are better than others that you can have more of? Love cheese and often have it with pasta or a jacket potato

Hiya, I'm new to this and find healthy extras a bit confusing, any help greatly appreciated :)

Does it matter if both your A choices were cheese rather than one milk and one cheese? Also are there any specific cheeses that are better than others that you can have more of? Love cheese and often have it with pasta or a jacket potato

I take it you are doing red or green if you are habing two A choices. You can use them however you like :) you can have more of the low fat versions usually 45g instead of 30g I think.

im the opposite i find it hard to use my HE B! i love my chesse!

I find it hard using my A. If i'm doing EE i will have Porridge or toast and both if i'm following a red day. but i don't like cheese and am not a big milk fan either :(

Back