As Promised new pics (healthy weight)

Huseyin

Silver Member
Here we are guys this is me at a healthy weight as of last week, hoping this week to have dropped to 12.5.... very hopeful yes ;)

As pointed out by Yummy, yes my bum is baggy lol those are my 34 jeans should have worn the 32, will get some more pics later with them on too :)

....now everyone goes to check out the bum

Last edited:
Fantastic! From your pic there, if I didn't see any other pics of you I'd think you'd never had a problem with your weight!
Well done.

thanks guys it means a lot to me :)

BL my students are just shocked and keep buying me chocs to feed me lol, that's when i normally crack out a cranberry bar and eat it in front of them... :)

Looking good H

You must feel very proud of your achievement. Congratulations and you've also offered a lot of support and advice to others on the site.
Are you at your goal now?

Looking great H. well done to ya :happy096:

You must feel very proud of your achievement. Congratulations and you've also offered a lot of support and advice to others on the site.
Are you at your goal now?

Got weighed last night SB and it was 5lbs off, my BMI is healthy its now 24.4 and my target is 6lbs away then i stop.

Last week for me then its RTM.

I may have been supportive... but i sure did get loads in return myself especially from you SB you have been an inspiration for me :)

looking good dude!!

Back