asda delivery

debtdummy

Silver Member
i just booked my first asda delivery... sooo excited....

Hey - I just booked an asda delivery too! Can't wait to get my hands on the chickpea dahl everyone is raving about...X

I spent hours going thro my sw books before I did my asda shop!
I found it easy to use the site and also waited excitedly! It arrived bang on time and the lovely man carried all my bags into the kitchen.
It was funny but when I unpacked I found that at least 80% was their smartprice range. Not because i'm tight (!) but because the syns were lower!

I did tesco's but last delivery they "forgot" to leave my frozen stuff! £26-34 worth of shopping not delivered!
They wanted me to pay again for another delivery slot so I told them to shove it and they refunded me my money plus an extra £10!

I shop on line every week, by the time you have driven to the supermarket tried to find a parking space then trawled around every aisle buying tons more then you planned on I think the fiver delivery charge is worth its weight in gold. No pushing a trolly, no getting your car dunted in the car park. Packing a trolly, unloading it, loading bags then loading the car then in into the house blah blah

Give me on line shopping any day of the week! And I spend less!

the only thing about online shopping I used to find irritating was that fresh fruit and veg came and it was all scabby and rubbishy - stuff I wouldn['t have chosen. I haven't online shopped in ages but thinking about doing an online shop tomorrow night to save me the time on the weekend? Will have to see if they have any slots still available though.

I have done online food shopping before, but i just decided that they dont take the care of getting the longest dates on food, or the size i want with say a block of Value cheese. and the fresh fruit and veg isn't always the pack i would have chosen.
But saying that, at the beggining of the year i was working so much i didnt have time to shop, so it was a very useful service.
think i'll just use it for emergencies now.

I shop on line every week, by the time you have driven to the supermarket tried to find a parking space then trawled around every aisle buying tons more then you planned on I think the fiver delivery charge is worth its weight in gold. No pushing a trolly, no getting your car dunted in the car park. Packing a trolly, unloading it, loading bags then loading the car then in into the house blah blah

Give me on line shopping any day of the week! And I spend less!

Couldn't agree more. The number of times my car has been dented in the supermarket carpark makes me furious! I spend less too, as I just order what's on my list and don't get sidetracked into buying things I don't really need. And it's sooo much easier...

Asda deliveries are now £3 everyday after 1pm and they currently have an offer on of £5 off your shop if you spend £50 or over until 14/9 (the voucher is automatically added to your basket). Bargain!

I'm thinking of trying Asda delivery for ther first time as I'm going back to the UK and need to stock up on stuff I miss. I also thought it'd be fun to try all the things you lot rave about (Alpen lights etc.) that I can't get in France. Plus toiletries, so I don't have to pack them in my case. Currently looking for a cheap hairdrier that I can leave at my folks' house for future visits. Every ounce counts with Ryanair lol

They don't deliver this far out :( They used to but I expect it isn't worth their while.

Back