Asda Extra Special Beef Sausages

elb4160

Gold Member
I bought a pack of these as they were reduced and stuck them in the freezer, they come in a pack of 6.

Can anybody tell me syn values please? I've done a search and can't see anything.

Also I know the 20kals=1 syn rule but am looking for an actual syn value if anyone knows it please?

Many thanks
xxxx

wow... I really didn't think they'd be that high!
One at a time then by the looks of that! maybe save syns and have one as part of a mixed grill on a red day?

found this on s/w online hope it may help

Extra Special Aberdeen Angus Beef Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 76g each 6 6 9½

elb4160 said:
I bought a pack of these as they were reduced and stuck them in the freezer, they come in a pack of 6.

Can anybody tell me syn values please? I've done a search and can't see anything.

Also I know the 20kals=1 syn rule but am looking for an actual syn value if anyone knows it please?

Many thanks
xxxx

The 20cals=1syn rule only applies where there is no free food allowance, so thats why it's best to check-as the previous poster has pointed out! Enjoy :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Phew - glad I didn't get that right!! They sound good, so I might get some for a change next time I do a big shop.

They look nice, they're very big/plump so you get a big sausage for your syns rather than a chipolata! haha

Back