asda extra special seeded loaf,1 point per slice?!

jabonnie

hi
have just discovered that asda extra special seeded latch loaf is only a point a slice, here are the calorie content etc 92 cal 0.5sat fat and 3.5 fibre per slice please could some one double check it is a point as it seems low as they are thick slices and gorgeous, dont want to start eating loads of it if ive mis calculated!!

I make it 1.5 per slice

thanks,gutted! are the online ww calculators not very accurate as i put the details in them and each one (used 3 dif ones) gave me 1 or 1.2pt
got it cos it was high in fibre and thought the higher in fibre it was the lower the points!

thanks,gutted! are the online ww calculators not very accurate as i put the details in them and each one (used 3 dif ones) gave me 1 or 1.2pt
got it cos it was high in fibre and thought the higher in fibre it was the lower the points!

someone posted a link on here couple of months ago to a ww online one and it worked it out wrong :( i use one on a website callled wilfs corner put into google and it will come up with a link to ww calculator i always use this one now, and i know its right cause i double check it by using the official ww paper tracker too as a back up

thanks ill google that one, have used the us ones loads bet ive been well over! mgt even invest in a ww calculator saves having to go online everytime i need to know the points of something!

Back