Asda Fat free yoghurt

pinacaladanat

Hello

I've just been caught out with the onken fat free yoghurts as my book said they were free! I've bought the Asda fat free blue berry and the mango/pineapple one, are they free?:confused:

I've just responded to your post in 'Yogurt Warning' - I'm not sure about the Blueberry but the Mango/Pinepple is on here somewhere as FREE. > Asda apparently also have their own brand of Rhubarb/Vanilla that's reported to be FREE too.

pinacaladanat said:
Hello

I've just been caught out with the onken fat free yoghurts as my book said they were free! I've bought the Asda fat free blue berry and the mango/pineapple one, are they free?:confused:

Don't know about these but I buy the weight watcher fat free ones & they are free. The are great value in ASDA as they are 2x 4 packs for £2. I love the peach & nectarine ones.

Hope it helps.

They were in the May/June magazine - it says "Asda Chosen by you Fat free Yogurt, Mango & Pineapple and Rhubarb and Vanilla both contain fruit pieces and are free on all choices."

I really like their fat fee dessert yogurts which come in little pots - black forest and bakewell tart. They're also free.

Karen79uk said:
They were in the May/June magazine - it says "Asda Chosen by you Fat free Yogurt, Mango & Pineapple and Rhubarb and Vanilla both contain fruit pieces and are free on all choices."

I really like their fat fee dessert yogurts which come in little pots - black forest and bakewell tart. They're also free.

Oh I missed that. The rhubarb & vanilla does sound nice. Will def give them a try.

Hello the asda Rhubarb/ Vanilla one is free and is really yummy and only £1 for a big tub :)

The rhubard yogurt is delicious!! I got it after it was advertsied in the SW magazine. I have a pot in the fridge at home :)

LisaC said:
The rhubard yogurt is delicious!! I got it after it was advertsied in the SW magazine. I have a pot in the fridge at home :)

Yep, I'd agree with this. I had some on fresh strawberries and blueberries this evening.

Whoop whoop - I've finally got my mitts on them ......... had to do a 140 mile return journey mind!

OK, I was going to Donnington anyway and they happen to have an Asda that stocked them :D

Lol I think my Asda only had the pineapple and the blueberry ones :(

Back