Asda free and low syn choices?

i have a little girl (9 months) so i find it hard during the day to cook much.

im off to asdas soon and wondered if anyone could recommend any free or low syn choices on the green plan

i find breakfast and dinner easier as oh is around - but lunchtime has to be quick and easy

tins/packets etc would be great

thanks in advance

Low fat supernoodles
Mug shots the noodle ones
Beans on toast
Tinned tomatoes on toast
Jacket potato cheese and beans
Poached egg on toast
Batchelors savoury rice (15 mins in microwave mmmmmm)
Hope that helps
Rach xx

Have you thought about making more of a dinner and freezing it.. then taking it out in the morning so you have it ready to heat for lunch time?

Hey MissKitty. I'm near Elgin and often head to Aberdeen to hit Sainsburys and Morissons! Love the Asda at Brig o Dee as well! ♥

I've found instant mash (such as Smash) to be a great quick lunch, it's cheap and and it's ready in as long as it takes your kettle to boil.

Goes perferctly with beans or tinned spaghetti, it's hardly a classy meal but it's good comfort food :) quick and 100% free on green!

A bit of salt and freshly ground black pepper (plus your herb of choice if you fancy something a bit different) in the mash and it comes out great. Much better than I can manage with an old fashioned masher anyway ... I really should invest in a potato ricer!

Hi hun, i have a 9month old too. I tend to stick on some noodles, or savoury rice or make a baked potato in the micro. I find it not to bad as my little one has a sleep from about half one to half three. They all have their own little routines though.

maybe on the weekend when you OH is home? make soup and keep in fridge, or a vegetable fritter, i like to cook loads at the weekend to i have choice through out the week! it makes it quicker and easier.

Back