asda kids angel delight

hi i've seen that some people have posted that this is really low in points (like 1or 2 for entire packet)? anyway I brought some and on the back of the packet it says for a 1/4 of the pack 87 cals and 2.2 sat fat when made with semi skimmed milk, so 8 points for the whole thing?? if it was made with 1/2 pint of skimmed milk how much would it change the points by?

i posted it in a few places,diffrent ones are diff points but ive just gone and got the packet to check.
I have worked it out by the 100g value, the packet is 50g. so it is half of that. which for the one in front of me is 97 cals and 2.4 satfat which is 2 points. so 1 point for half of it at 50g and then 1 points for the half pint of skimmed milk.
Does this sound right to everyone? Slightly worried now!

hey thanks for your reply cupcake, I checked the weight watchers online forum and somebody has posted on there that the 100g is 100g of prepared product with semi skimmed milk, and isnt any different points wise to proper angel delight. tho i spose it aint too bad if using skimmed milk and only eating half made up pack, its pretty gutting to someone like me who wants to sit there and eat it all:cry:unless that info is wrong and it is for 100g of dried product??

Thats what i thought, i really done know!!!! i assumed it was for 100g of dry product, it doesnt say 100g of made up product just per 100g. Ive been eating alot more points than i thought if this is true and i have about 100 packets of it in the cupboard:cry:

*heartbreak*

I was going to have some tonight actually so guess wont be now.
it must mean, if that is true that the final weight of it is 400g made up. so 2 points for 1/4 im not sure how much diff skimmed and semi skimmed is and if it would make a diffrence to the weight!!!!!:confused::cry:

I think as it is 8 points with semi skimmed it would be 7 points will skimmed! Ive misscounted by 5 each time ive had it. SH*T!
The pack is very confusing, i hate when they have the values for the actual product they are selling.
Really irritated and sad now :( Thanks for letting me know tho.

I think as it is 8 points with semi skimmed it would be 7 points will skimmed! Ive misscounted by 5 each time ive had it. SH*T!
The pack is very confusing, i hate when they dont have the values for the actual product they are selling.
Really irritated and sad now :( Thanks for letting me know tho.

im sorry to be a complete doom monger, but on the bright side at least now we will see mahoosive losses now that half a days points (me anyway) is not being consumed on it!!x

Dont be silly, im glad i know. although i counted and i have 8 packs lol.
On the morrisons version it has per 100g as sold is 1 point and then it would be 1 point for milk, but per 1/3 made up doesnt match that points wise. It doesnt make any sense either way!!! So wont be having it anymore just incase. That means some weeks i will have been over by a whole days points! 20!

Just thought i would add this in, in the shopping guide it has Morrisons Banana delight, no added sugar as 1 point per sachet. They have no got asda one in there but its the same thing. So its 1 point which is what i thought it was, then 1 point for milk. I dont trust the guide if i can work it out myself so im going to leave off it for a while. But i have been eating alot of this and i have not been gaining, ive not been loosing either but i have been going over my points alot on other days.
Just thought some people might like to know its still an option.

Just thought i would add this in, in the shopping guide it has Morrisons Banana delight, no added sugar as 1 point per sachet. They have no got asda one in there but its the same thing. So its 1 point which is what i thought it was, then 1 point for milk. I dont trust the guide if i can work it out myself so im going to leave off it for a while. But i have been eating alot of this and i have not been gaining, ive not been loosing either but i have been going over my points alot on other days.
Just thought some people might like to know its still an option.

oh so the superstores own versions of 'angel delight' are the ones where it's 2 points for whole lot? but when it comes to the proper angel delight then it's more points? and only per 1/4? sorry got so lost and confused!

Back