Asda measure up day 1 complete

strachan51

Have made it through day 1. No problems. The shakes were nice and were filling.
Bring on day 2.
Anyone else doing measure up?

Well done on your first day hun, was mine today too, ive found it hard lol im not on the measure up but i suppose its all the same :) good luck on your journey xx

stef2009 said:
Well done on your first day hun, was mine today too, ive found it hard lol im not on the measure up but i suppose its all the same :) good luck on your journey xx

Thanks. Have not completed day 2 and it was easier than day 1. Feeling good and looking forward to going onwards and downwards.
Stick at it I'm sure it will get easier.

Hi, I have just completed my first day with measure up, I have felt great and really motivated for tomorrow

I had banana and mullerlight for my snacks and homemade chilli and rice for my main meal.
Hope this is ok

clelmt said:
Hi, I have just completed my first day with measure up, I have felt great and really motivated for tomorrow

I had banana and mullerlight for my snacks and homemade chilli and rice for my main meal.
Hope this is ok

Yay. Welcome. I have just finished day 3 and feeling good. I'm loving it.
Your snacks and meal sound fine to me.

Hey strachan, well done on day 3!! 4 more days and youve done your first week wooohooo :D
This is my 3rd day and im feelin ok, looking forward to my first weigh in more than anything!!

Hey clelmt, your meal sounds fine, theres quite a few things online where u can work out your cals in your homemade meals myfitnesspal is one of them. And the yogurts are brill for snacks, im off to asda to get some today :D xx

Well done strachan

And thanks for checking my meal, I use my fitness pal app on my phone it's so handy.

Day two has been great for me been to the gym this morning, up to now had my two shakes, a banana and a an apple for my snacks plus a few cups of tea
My main meal tonight is spag Bol with a mullerlight afterwards comes to about 530 cals, will fit in another snack later as I'm a touch under my 1200

Thanks guys I appreciate the input and support.
I'm on MFP as well find me there and friend me please. Strachan51 is my name there too.
Well done on your day 2.

Back