Asda measure up diet

Hey guys. I can't afford to do Cambridge again and in trainin to run but I'm 3.5 stone overweight and need to shift some off my poor knees. Thinking of trying this. Thing is im lactose intolerant so can't have slim fast as its made with skimmed milk and lactofree only comes in semi. Hate soy etc! Anyone had any issues? See this is made with water

Hey!! Yeah its made with water hun, I've never heard of anyone having any issues with measure up! Just all positive reviews really :) xxx

Hi, can anyone tell me how these taste compared to the slim fast shakes?
I was doing the lipotrim diet and managed to stick to it for 2 weeks, so decided to maybe switch to slim fast as my hubby is using the shakes for 'down days' ( he' doing the up-day, down-day diet) but I find they are far too sweet for me. Thanks

Okay back again. The new kick start last time didn't work too well. But just come back from holiday in Brighton, fridge is empty and son is training to budget/buy his own food for his imminent move out (he's 18) ...so a great time to start again. However, it's now 1pm and I've only had a coffee so not doing too great eh... so... going to start with my first shake now (have gotten hold of a few lipotrims) and also have some exante coming in the post (my view was they can't be all that different) and also have measure up to continue with.

Wish me luck

Hi All,
Ive just started on measure up and I'm trying to treat it like sole source on the Cambridge Diet-just 3 shakes and 4 litres of water a day. I dont think I will have the ketosis :( but its going well :) I've lost 9lbs after 3 days! I know that this will mainly be water but I'm determined to keep persevering xx

lisab1968 said:
Hi All,
Ive just started on measure up and I'm trying to treat it like sole source on the Cambridge Diet-just 3 shakes and 4 litres of water a day. I dont think I will have the ketosis :( but its going well :) I've lost 9lbs after 3 days! I know that this will mainly be water but I'm determined to keep persevering xx

Asda shakes are NOT Sole source shakes. You're going to make yourself ill and your weight loss will be affected. You're basicallybstarving yourself. Either do the diet thecway it should be or go for a proper VLCD

Back