Asda measure up

Alice-Dawn

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. I currently weigh 9st13. Although this seems like not a lot I am 5ft1 and every pound shows. I am needing to get to 8st7 and tone up. I have decided to do the asda measure up diet as it seems really good value for money. The only problem is it doesnt seem to give much information on the plan and what to eat.

Can anyone help? Also if you are on this diet let me know how you are doing

Thanks
Xx

I did a little google on it and there's not much information anywhere and from what I can get it's a type of very low calorie diet where you replace meals with a soup, shake or bar. The lack of information would concern me and there are plenty of other plans out there that do give you all the information you need so I'd have a look at those instead. Good luck!

Hi are you still doing the asda measure up diet, i started today, just wondered how you are doing

Hi all,

I've been using the Measure Up shakes for about a month, but only properly for the past two weeks.

So far I haven't lost any weight, which is rather disappointing.

The shakes themselves are lovely. Especially the strawberry flavoured one. I advise using a blender to mix them as they can be a bit lumpy otherwise. There is also bars that you can get and they are pretty good too.

The diet is supposed to work in the same way as the Cambridge Diet. It should consist of two shakes and one healthy meal.

I hope this helps :)

So today was WI day..

I lost 4lb. I'm absolutely chuffed with that. It gives me the motivation to keep on going now

oh thats good, thats a motivating loss. is it an expensive system or not too bad. also do you get hungry?

It's very inexpensive. One tub costs £4 and makes 9 shakes. The bars are really cheap too and taste lovely!

I'm having a snack during the day so it helps with the hunger pangs. If you space things out, it's pretty easy to follow and stick to

hey, thats not bad price at all! do you have main meal in the evening?:)

Yeah, it's great!

I do indeed. It's supposed to be a meal of no more than 600 calories. I guess I've been cheating a little and not bothering about that lol

Hi I am new to the forum but I started on Asda Measure up bars last Thursday and have lost 6lbs already. Really pleased, the only concern is that is does not really tell you what you should be doing. Any help gratefully received. X

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone is still doing asda measure up, I start tomorrow and will be posting every other day to let others know how i am getting on! (might help others if the future if they look back on this in months time)

if anyone is starting this diet or has recently started let me know please!! :)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
hi ya brought some today start tomorrow ,ive done cambridge and am at ww at minute but it is not working and i spoken to my cc but its just to pricey ive alot goin on so 4 pounds a tub for 9 shakes seems brill, im just sittin ere planning my day not sure whether to go for 3 snacks 100 cals each and then a 600 cal meal very much like the slim fast plan but a few less cals and alot less sugar then slim fast oo please keep me informed how your doing and i will report back to you, i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and do about 50 mins cardo and i also go to faboloss wobble machines 3 times a week so hopefully my last stone and half will come off good luck hun xx

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. I currently weigh 9st13. Although this seems like not a lot I am 5ft1 and every pound shows. I am needing to get to 8st7 and tone up. I have decided to do the asda measure up diet as it seems really good value for money. The only problem is it doesnt seem to give much information on the plan and what to eat.

Can anyone help? Also if you are on this diet let me know how you are doing

Thanks
Xx

Hi Alice, I totally agree with you which is why I have ended up registering on this site!! I have just started this diet today and need to lose 3st...the attraction to this diet is the price and ease etc, but i have in the past tried slimfast and gained weight as some have suggested on measure up so I think more information on the plan is definately required!!! good luck with your diet!!

Back