ASDA MEASURE UP....

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Hello there i hope you are all well?!

my name is Lisa and i have decieded enough is enough and im fed up of being so over weight that its time to do something about it, so yesterday i started on the Asda measure up Shakes. I have 41kg to loose so thought i best do something that i know i can stick too as a busy working mum i find it hard to plan meals for myself thats are out of the normal range of foods i would cook for the family so this is why i have chosen to do the shakes...... for easy more than anything else.

So yesterday i jumped on the scales and measured my bust,under bust,waist and hips so no turning back now.

i am new to dieting as i have never really wanted to do it before because when i have started i have always had to stop after a few days because i was too busy to sort out meals for myself but this time i KNOW i WILL do this i need to be able to look nice for the summer so i dont feel i have to hide myself like i did last year when we had all that nice weather.

sorry for the long post but thanks for taking the time to read it and i hope there is someone out there that will help me on my journey.

ps hope i have posted this in the right place xx

Welcome and Good Luck :)

Good luck :)
Looking nice for the summer is one of my goals too. I feel silly wearing hoodies and cardigans in those temperatures!
I should really take measurements, thanks for the reminder.

welcome! as a busy working mum i find it fits me perfectly. i have my sf while at work and my kids are at school then we can enjoy a meal together in the evening.
good luck on it lovey x

ljwari said:
Hello there i hope you are all well?!

my name is Lisa and i have decieded enough is enough and im fed up of being so over weight that its time to do something about it, so yesterday i started on the Asda measure up Shakes. I have 41kg to loose so thought i best do something that i know i can stick too as a busy working mum i find it hard to plan meals for myself thats are out of the normal range of foods i would cook for the family so this is why i have chosen to do the shakes...... for easy more than anything else.

So yesterday i jumped on the scales and measured my bust,under bust,waist and hips so no turning back now.

i am new to dieting as i have never really wanted to do it before because when i have started i have always had to stop after a few days because i was too busy to sort out meals for myself but this time i KNOW i WILL do this i need to be able to look nice for the summer so i dont feel i have to hide myself like i did last year when we had all that nice weather.

sorry for the long post but thanks for taking the time to read it and i hope there is someone out there that will help me on my journey.

ps hope i have posted this in the right place xx

How is this going? I am starting this one tomorrow.
What else do you eat? What cals do you allow?
I need to lose a ton of weight. 9 st or
More.

Hi there, I have started slim fast last week and so far ok!! First weigh in tomorrow!! Yikes! So I'll let you all know how that goes!! Everyone on here is so supportive it's a real help!! Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes!!
X

i discovered measure up shakes yesterday and think they are much nicer than SF shakes - and almost half the price!! Good luck x

I have move onyo the dukan diet which is much better, i have lost 9.7lb in 30 days :)

Good luck on the measure up

Sent from my Samsung Mobile using MiniMins

Back