• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Asda Minute mash roasted onion

Hi, I had one in the cupboard and they work out 2 pp per pot.

My husband takes them to work, he's a truck driver at 2 pp might have to give them a try.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sneeze

Silver Member
Is the 2pp after it's been mixed with water though? Quite a few foods change when they've got water added like that (like supernoodles and stuff like that - the NI is for the dried item, not when its got water added). Apparently it changes the chemical composition so it can make their points value higher.

Do double check. :)

Ooh don't know how do I check that? Will it have separate info for it ?

Just checked pot and it says nv made up as directed so should be 2pp

Better safe than sorry ;-) thanks, any help always appreciated.

Even going to give the mash ago tonight, doesn't look good so far, just a bit of strange powder in bottom of pot :-/ lol

Pleasantly surprised, it's not real mash taste but the roasted onion flavour is quite nice. Worth 2 pp I think and very filling. Could always put 1pp worth of low fat spread with it :)

graciebabes

will hit target this time
oooh good idea :) am always on the look out for quick easy things like this as i used to live off mug shots when i did slimming world! thanks for the heads up :D x

No probs. Helps when you've got quick and easy fillers in, helps keep your pp's down.

Try and enjoy (hopefully) ;-)