Asda Minute mash roasted onion

How many points as im confused anyone know off hand?

Hi, I had one in the cupboard and they work out 2 pp per pot.

My husband takes them to work, he's a truck driver at 2 pp might have to give them a try.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is the 2pp after it's been mixed with water though? Quite a few foods change when they've got water added like that (like supernoodles and stuff like that - the NI is for the dried item, not when its got water added). Apparently it changes the chemical composition so it can make their points value higher.

Do double check. :)

Ooh don't know how do I check that? Will it have separate info for it ?

Just checked pot and it says nv made up as directed so should be 2pp

Just checked pot and it says nv made up as directed so should be 2pp

Ahhh ok good!! Sorry, didn't mean to worry you. :)

Better safe than sorry ;-) thanks, any help always appreciated.

Even going to give the mash ago tonight, doesn't look good so far, just a bit of strange powder in bottom of pot :-/ lol

let me know how this is as i'd like to try some, but i LUUUURVE real mash so don't know if it'd compete lol? x

Pleasantly surprised, it's not real mash taste but the roasted onion flavour is quite nice. Worth 2 pp I think and very filling. Could always put 1pp worth of low fat spread with it :)

oooh good idea :) am always on the look out for quick easy things like this as i used to live off mug shots when i did slimming world! thanks for the heads up :D x

No probs. Helps when you've got quick and easy fillers in, helps keep your pp's down.

Try and enjoy (hopefully) ;-)

Back