asda sausages

kymsey

On a journey !
Hi all, going to asda to do some shopping in a bit....... does anyone know which are the best sausages (low fat of course) to but there. Thanks all xxx

I have only tried the low fat ones in a lime green packet and they were revolting. I think it said 95% fat free.

I buy the asda eat smart ones at 1 syns each and think they're really tasty.... can't rem if they're in a green packet though!!
I get the eat smart cumberland ones I think they are.. or poss linconshire, can't rem! Havn't tried the normal eat smart ones though

I think Asda ones are pap! Just bought some Morrisions ones to try; having them for breaky in the morrow, I'll let you know how they are.

The Tescos Lighter Choice Cumberland sausages are very nice. Just like 'normal' sausages. 1 syn on red and EE. They do pork ones in the same range but I found them a bit bland.

I like Porkinson sausages, they are the best - but they are around 4 syns per sausage. I do push the boat out occasionally and have one or two and just syn them. Even when you bake them, hardly any fat comes out, when I have cooked Walls ones the same way,they were virtually swimming in fat!
I have tried the Morrison's low fat sausages, I didn't think they were anything special, will be trying the Tesco lighter choices next time I see them (cumberland) as they have spices in them, guess they are more tasty than just the normal ones!

Back