asda smart price noodles

dr_fluffy

hi guys,

i know that the asda curry noodles are 2 syns per packet. What i was wondering is if i was to have two packets but only use one flavour sachet would this be 2 syns or are there syns in the actual noodles themselves? Thanks guys.

xxxxx:p:)

is that whole packet made up for 2 syns as sometimes it is just for 100g cooked weight and they can weigh 300g cooked weight we had this discussion on another board and there is no way the sachet is 10 syns in some packets as people were using normal super noodles but binning sachet

You need to be careful with noodles like this because some have iol in them. Best just to stick to the ones you know are syn free than risk it unless you are sure.

If you check out the Ingredients you'll see the nooles themselves include: [Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Stabiliser (Guar Gum)] so I very much doubt they would count as free

To compare, Sharwood's egg noodles are free and only contain: Wheat Flour,Egg (5.5%) ,Salt ,Acidity Regulator: Potassium Carbonate - no oil, sugar etc.

Back