Asda v Tesco

Lola

Just off for my first ww shop, which is the best for ww products or low fat brand foods.

Thanks Mandy x

Asda stock more of the WW branded products but both have a healthy eating range - Tesco's is called light choices, they have some fab products and Asda's is Good For You, again some nice stuff but not prominantly marked as being healthy

Tesco lol

If its specifically ww meals foods you are looking for I'd recommend farmfoods, they do a good selection of the meals, chips and desserts for £1.

definately Tesco, although as others said they do not stock many ww products. I buy a lot of their light choices meals and also they do a frozen fish product called lightly dusted cod and at 2.5 points its well worth it.

doh forgot about tesco meals having points

im biased i work in Asda so get discount, but i have looked else where and cant find half as much of the weight wathers range as i can in Asda!

Tesco for the weekly shop,
Asda for the pre-made WW sandwiches for lunch at work/college :)

im biased i work in Asda so get discount, but i have looked else where and cant find half as much of the weight wathers range as i can in Asda!

My oh as a hgv1 driver for asda go we get discount! but i do like shopping in tesco 2!:D

yeah i like going elsewhere too. still live at home with parents so they shop there to get discount when you spend well over a hundred a week the discount comes in handy... i like to look out for bargains in tesco/morrisons etc

Back