• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Asda v Tesco

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
S: 18st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st5lb(17.94%)
Asda stock more of the WW branded products but both have a healthy eating range - Tesco's is called light choices, they have some fab products and Asda's is Good For You, again some nice stuff but not prominantly marked as being healthy

debtdummy

Silver Member
S: 13st13lb C: 12st13.5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.92%)
asda

If its specifically ww meals foods you are looking for I'd recommend farmfoods, they do a good selection of the meals, chips and desserts for £1.

definately Tesco, although as others said they do not stock many ww products. I buy a lot of their light choices meals and also they do a frozen fish product called lightly dusted cod and at 2.5 points its well worth it.

debtdummy

Silver Member
S: 13st13lb C: 12st13.5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.92%)
doh forgot about tesco meals having points

I personally shop at Tesco, but that's because their own range of healthy stuff seems to be lower in points than Asda. Having said that, I have found myself up at Asda stocking up on WW branded goodies, because they stock a MUCH better range.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
i like tesco as they have a wider range of stuff! but asda cheaper on some stuff!!

im biased i work in Asda so get discount, but i have looked else where and cant find half as much of the weight wathers range as i can in Asda!

muhly

S: 14st11lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st9lb(24.64%)
Tesco for the weekly shop,
Asda for the pre-made WW sandwiches for lunch at work/college :)

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
im biased i work in Asda so get discount, but i have looked else where and cant find half as much of the weight wathers range as i can in Asda!
My oh as a hgv1 driver for asda go we get discount! but i do like shopping in tesco 2!:D

yeah i like going elsewhere too. still live at home with parents so they shop there to get discount when you spend well over a hundred a week the discount comes in handy... i like to look out for bargains in tesco/morrisons etc