asda water

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im popping to asda tomorrow and im going to stock up on flavoured water but looking at the website i cant find and without citric acid!! does anyone know any they do that i can get?

I checked the flavoured waters in the Asda store I went to the other day and couldn't find any. :(

oh im all out of water :( might go the extra way in the car and go to sainsburys then!

Yeah, it seems that Sainsburys and Tescos are the places to go for the flavoured stuff.

Yeah I checked all the asda water the other day too and everyone has citric acid in it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I found some apple flavoured water in Morrisons called perfectly clear it has malic acid in, I think we can drink that.

i took a longer car trip and went to sainsburys so im happy with water i like and can drink loads of.

Do any off you have a home bargains near you they have flavoured water strawberry and kiwi or apple both still water they've got malic acid in two 1.5 litre bottles for £1

never heard of home bargains, sounds good though!

Debbie125 - i discovered this very bargain at the weekend!!!

Pizzle, unfortunatly you need to be a bit more North of the Watford Gap to experience the spleandor that is Home & Bargains!!!!!

xx

oh :(

Oooh stephie it's a fab shop isn't it sooo cheap :D x

I LOVE it, my family are all down in Kent and when they drive up to see me they know they are near when they see a HB lorry!!! they say they are coming to see me but im not so sure with HB and B&M's !!!!!!

Ooohh is it like B and M ??

Yes but oh so much better!!!!!!

Stephie77 xxx

They have 2 litre bottles of coke zero for 49p at the moment!!!! And some lush apple water with no citric acid for 49p for 2 litres. I also got 3 cans of coke zero for a pound!! I avoided the naughty aisles but i know there were many bargains in them!! Oh and 20 tetley mint teabags for 29p..........i love spending 3 pound and having 4 Bags of stuff! Lol x

Stephie77 xxx

stephie77 said:
They have 2 litre bottles of coke zero for 49p at the moment!!!! And some lush apple water with no citric acid for 49p for 2 litres. I also got 3 cans of coke zero for a pound!! I avoided the naughty aisles but i know there were many bargains in them!! Oh and 20 tetley mint teabags for 29p..........i love spending 3 pound and having 4 Bags of stuff! Lol x

Stephie77 xxx

My hubbie until recently was assistant manager of a home bargains! He used to bring really cool stuff home all the time! It's amazing for loo roll, toiletries and well everything really!!! :-D
He has since moved to cash converters and I've now got my eye on a diamond ring that's worth 3-4k but there selling it for £2200 :-( I'm not going to get it lol

love home bargins n b&m fab offers x

Back