Ashamed and very embarassed!

Best step u made was acknowledging there was a problem but addressing it so well done!!!!! It's a marathon not a sprint but it works and you will have to buy new clothes....in a smaller size though! Best of luck xx

Hiya good luck, i did ww a few years back but after having another child it has slowly crept back on........ so back at it! doing it online at the moment will see how it ges may need the meetings x

all the very best of luck to you. i started last monday and weigh 15st 6lbs. 1st weigh in tomorrow, and i'm hoping to have lost ANYTHING!
good luck. there seems to be plenty of support on here, so i'm sure we're not alone! x

zoso said:
all the very best of luck to you. i started last monday and weigh 15st 6lbs. 1st weigh in tomorrow, and i'm hoping to have lost ANYTHING!
good luck. there seems to be plenty of support on here, so i'm sure we're not alone! x

Good luck for tomorrow :0)

Thanks. I lost 1.5lbs. Quite disappointed as I was really hoping for more, never mind, plenty of time to get to my target xx

zoso said:
Thanks. I lost 1.5lbs. Quite disappointed as I was really hoping for more, never mind, plenty of time to get to my target xx

Well done on your loss,I think we always hope for more but it's a great loss :0)

zoso said:

That's a good loss & defo in the right direction, I'm the same though I do get disappointed with some of my losses especially if I was expecting a bigger loss but they all count towards the final goal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back