Ashamed :-(

Harmy

hi, ive got a confession to make.. i had a really bad craving yesterday and i ate some fried indian food (samosas) i had quiet a few and im so dissapointed in myself for doing this :sigh: but i think ive learned my lesson and i know its not gonna happen again, after a brilliant first week where i lost 12lbs, i ate what i shouldnt have :break_diet:i know this week my weight loss wont be as great as the last weekend, but im now dreading going in on saturday to check my weight.. support plz.. anyone...

Hi Harmy, don't fret Hun, you'll only make yourself feel worse and you are doing so well. Just hop back onto SS today and put it out of your mind. You can do this!!! Vxx

Hi Harmy.
It's done, don't beat yourself up over it...we all cave in at some stage, you are only human after all!
Just dust yourself off and start again.....who knows you may be luck enough to not gain as much (if any) if you keep on the straight and narrow now.

Good luck.

Please don't beat yourself up over this blip. You can get back to SS today and make sure you drink plenty of water. You will still have a weight loss this week..don't fret over the weigh in . We as CDC's do know how hard it is at times, we have been there...so don't worry. your CDC is there to support you when you need it so don't be afraid to talk to her/him.

If you are home then put some happy music on and have a boogie for 1/2 hour or so and burn the calories..

Good luck hun. ((hugs))

HM

dont stress. What's done is done eh. Its a few samosas, not an all you eat buffet! And my guess is they weren't as good as you expected were they? That should make it easier to not do it again, that and the crap feeling you get after. You lost more than a lot of people do in your first week so its not all that bad if you have a not-so-good week this time. Hell, you might even suprise yourself!

chin up :D

x

thnx guys.. and yeh i did feel really crap after i ate them :sigh: but im gonna work twice as hard now, ive got a rowing machine at home and im gonna use that for at least 20 mins a day, that shud speed things up a little bit.. im also going to go up to drinking 5 litres of water a day rather than the 4 i was already on.. i really think i can pull through this now.. all you guys have been brilliant and really spurred me on to work even harder than i am doing now, my first week really sould have motivated me not to eat anything else.. but oh well.. its done now, ur right pippa they tasted like c**p, lol, any way thanx guys, tke cre xx

Done it, eaten it, didnt enjoy it, draw a line under it, start again.!!!!

Its the future you are focused on now - let the past mistake go and good luck!

hi, ive got a confession to make.. i had a really bad craving yesterday and i ate some fried indian food (samosas) i had quiet a few and im so dissapointed in myself for doing this :sigh: but i think ive learned my lesson and i know its not gonna happen again, after a brilliant first week where i lost 12lbs, i ate what i shouldnt have :break_diet:i know this week my weight loss wont be as great as the last weekend, but im now dreading going in on saturday to check my weight.. support plz.. anyone...

Hi Harmy,

Well done on your fab weight loss so far:happy096:

Has everyone has said...draw a line under it now and move forward.

And remember your CDC is not there to judge you, but to help you achieve your goal weight.

I hope you can learn to have a good relationship with your CDC for as she/he gets to know you, they will be able to help you much better as the weeks go on.

It is great having a rowing machine in your own home. If it has been awhile since you have exercised you need to take it easy and not over do it. Maybe five minutes the first time and build up slowly, the body is very forgiving I find and your fitness level will grow.

I do some exercise with light weights and I find them very good.

Hang in there, you can do this:)

Love Mini xxx

thanx guys.. it was really reassuring to hear everyones support, ive just done my exercises for today and i feel great, 35 mins on the rowing machinen and thanx mini ur msg really inspired me to get in touch with my CDC and i told her what had happend, she was very understanding and reassured me that it was ok, ive learnt my lesson and it wont happen again. im also now starting to drink 6 litres of water a day, i hop eit speeds things up, thnx again guys.. xxx

Wow just looking at the amount of weight you lost in the first week absolutely loads, well done you. Congrats on the rowing too. Keep at it and you have lots of support here.

thanx guys.. it was really reassuring to hear everyones support, ive just done my exercises for today and i feel great, 35 mins on the rowing machinen and thanx mini ur msg really inspired me to get in touch with my CDC and i told her what had happend, she was very understanding and reassured me that it was ok, ive learnt my lesson and it wont happen again. im also now starting to drink 6 litres of water a day, i hop eit speeds things up, thnx again guys.. xxx

Hi Harmy,

I am delighted you have contact your CDC and your feeling so positive now.

Well done on doing 35 mins on your rowing machine:)

You did well coming on and getting support for it is so easy to hide away when we slip:(

Love Mini xxx

yea i felt like that before ur really happy while ya eating then wanna kick yourself after. dont worry bout it m8 like people have said just get back on it thats what i done and now feel ok.

Back