Ashamed!

ZoBo

Silver Member
As ashamed as I am to admit it, I've had nine days off the diet!! :cry:

I'm on day one of re start today. I've weighed myself & have put on 5lb..... I know I'll drop that pretty quickly, but it's enough to make me get right back on it!
I feel disgusting,so bloated & I can tell already that my body is craving carbs, because I've started to feel sick....

Anyway, I've got to get through these next few days until I'm back into ketosis. I can't bloody wait, roll on wednesday.....

Well done you for getting your head back to focusing on your diet again as I know denial can easily take it over.

Instead of beating yourself up give yourself a pat on the back as you deserve one:patback:

The bloat feeling comes from carb over load which happens if you do not refeed by introducing carbs gradually back into your diet.

The 5lb weight gain is mostly glycogen and you will have this off quickly.

If you are finding it tough today going cold turkey remember you can always step your way back into CD by using some of the higher levels of the plan and work your way back into SSing that way over a period of a few days. Much better alternative if you feel like trowing in the towel as we all know cold turkey can be harsh and undermine your confidence in your belief you can do it.

Sometimes stepping your way back into SSing is the only way to get back on the wagon.

Your body gets use to ketosis and you may find like I do that you go back into ketosis very quickly. So hang in there:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done for getting back on track it wont take long to get back into the big K x

hey zobo, well done for getting back on it, good luck for a fab week!
xxx

Back