Aspartamine advice neede

Stapo60

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
HELP NEEDED : I have been using Tesco Strawberry flavoured water, cheap at 70p/ bottle.
Found some even cheaper at Homebargains, strawberry flavoured water 4ltrs for £1.
It has Malic acid but does have some Aspartamine, is this a definate "no, No"

Thanks for any help

Stapo60 said:
HELP NEEDED : I have been using Tesco Strawberry flavoured water, cheap at 70p/ bottle.
Found some even cheaper at Homebargains, strawberry flavoured water 4ltrs for £1.
It has Malic acid but does have some Aspartamine, is this a definate "no, No"

Thanks for any help

Hi Stapo60

Personally I stay away from Apartamine,or do you mean Aspartame?? as i find it gives you a craving for other sweet stuff...as it increases your insulin levels,
so I stick with sucralose as its a good sweetener and you will find it in a lot of sugar free drinks now and a lot of cordials!! :)

Besides your not supposed to have the flavoured water on the plan anyway! :confused:

You can purchase the water flavouring from exante 3 for £10!
Hope this helps!! :)

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi Stapo60

Personally I stay away from Apartamine,as i find it gives you a craving for other sweet stuff...as it increases your insulin levels,
so I stick with sucralose as its a good sweetener and you will find it in a lot of sugar free drinks now and a lot of cordials!! :)

But the choice is yours Hun?
Hope this helps!! :)

Sexy xx
Hey again SC.... ;)

Actually, easy to get them confused, but unless it's a typo, the OP was asking about Aspartamine, which is different from Aspartame.

Aspartame and Aspartamine both contain Aspartic Acid (hence the names), but that's the only similarity.

They are physiologically unrelated compounds... Aspartamine is a common amino acid found in all living organisms, and Aspartame is a purely synthetic food additive.

In answer to the OP though, I'm afraid I don't know about Aspartamine on Exante, but hopefully someone will be along shortly to shed some light... :)

xx

Pinkie :) said:
Hey again SC.... ;)

Actually, easy to get them confused, but unless it's a typo, the OP was asking about Aspartamine, which is different from Aspartame.

Aspartame and Aspartamine both contain Aspartic Acid (hence the names), but that's the only similarity.

They are physiologically unrelated compounds... Aspartamine is a common amino acid found in all living organisms, and Aspartame is a purely synthetic food additive.

In answer to the OP though, I'm afraid I don't know about Aspartamine on Exante, but hopefully someone will be along shortly to shed some light... :)

xx

Yeh properly a typo pinks lol!

Sexy xx

Thank you all for your input.

I think I'll stick to my Tesco water (better the devil u know)
I know i'm losing weight on it and I'm not addicted. Lol.

Thanx again

Back