Astara's diary from day one :)

astara said:
Hi Em, Thanks for the follow :)

Good week so far, although I had 2 large glasses of wine on Tuesday night (which came out of my allowance) so I'm terrified its knocked the weightloss on the head this week. I suppose because it doesn't feel like i'm dieting my brain is telling me I'm not!

Made some lovely soup last night, roasted vegetables (peppers, onions, squash, carrots and garlic) whizzed it up and managed to catch my blender on fire :eek:. Its the 2nd one I have trashed, I'm not good around electric things! So next week, soup may be more of a stew lol

Yesterday I hardly ate anything (I had an art college interview so was nervous as hell, and yes I have a place on an access course woot! :clap:) but I really wasn't hungry so not going to stress about it today-or try to catch up lol.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far :)

Ooo thank god for the weeklies ay ;) o yer def it's hard to get around isnt it!! Dieting yet we can still have wine, choc etc

Oooo dear haha! Just make a rustic soup! :D hehe

Awww congratulations on the course!

Hope u have a gd day xxxx

That's great news about the course,well done :0) opps about the blender,I always do my soup on the hob anyhow,hope you have a good day.WW helps I think as no restrictions but I know what you mean about getting your head around being allowed wine,choc etc.

Thanks both for your congratulations :) I'm very excited! Its been one of those electrical breaky down weeks, they tend to run in threes and they have lol.

Daisy, I love your new pic, your hair looks great :)

Happy vibes to you both! :)

Well yesterday felt like a failure day, although I did stay within points. I guess I need to get my head round the amount I am eating is ok, even if I scoffed a double egg sandwich at 10 oclock last night :rolleyes:

Its been TOTM this week and I could eat for england! I'm gearing myself up for STS or putting on on tuesday, as I feel so heavy and bloated. I also still feel strangely guilty about having two glasses of wine on tuesday, even though it was within my weekly allowance. But normally, if I was on a self imposed diet I would have said 'oh sod it' and gorged my way through a small supermarket by now lol. But that hasn't happened, i'm still focused and still writing everything down. I think thats the best thing about WW is that tracking everything keeps me focused. :)

TOTM is horrible isnt it!! but you stayed within points!! well done!!!

the bloatedness is prob down to TOTM :) i always get it, litterally feels 3 months pregnant haha!!! your doing fab for sticking to it whilst through TOTM!! yay xxx

Yea don't beat yourself up,you are doing really well and hopefully by Tuesday the bloating will have gone down.Im the same aswell with bloating and getting the munchies!i'm sure also that after a couple of more weeks you will settle into WW more and won't feel guilty about having a glass or two of wine.Thanks about my new haircut,have a good weekend :0)

Hi daisy-oh yes I am fine, damn internet not working. A fault on the line apparently (no phone line either), 72 hour window for them to fix it, deadline tonight lol. My internet is soooo slow i can't update my ticker, but have lost 2lb this week :D

Hope you are well, and enjoying this fabulous weather!

An glad you are well and that's a great weight loss,well done! I hope your Internet gets sorted out ok,it's annoying when something like that happens! Am enjoying the weather thank you,everything is always better when the sun is shining ;0)

Well lots of things happened simultaneously that gave me that nasty green light to go eat eat eat! Firstly, I had no internet and no phone line, so I couldn't come onto here and get my arse kicked lol Secondly I have now been informed of how much I have to pay out for college fee's to start in Sept (£900-ouch), which had me quitting the WW meetings as I need every penny I can get. And thirdly, my sister's came up for a holiday :D.

So, no support network=loss of willpower. And sisters=lots of wine :rolleyes:

I am back where I started and I have no excuse! I caved in and instead of being careful, I went headlong into over indulgence. I', now going to google food addiction :eek:

Well, nothing to do but get back on it.

Yea get back on here and get on here as often as you can/need to,you will get back on track.Life gets in the way sometimes.What will you be studying at College?

Back