At Goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minilady

Gold Member
Had my weigh in a day early as we're off for a wet and windy camping trip for a few days tomorrow.

I am at goal

:party0049::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0049::party0011::party0011::party0011::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0019::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::party0023::party0023::party0038::party0038:

What more can I say;)

Thanks to all of you who have answered questions and given me advise and made me laugh. I know your help has been a major part of my success. Afterall, I've dieted so many times without success, but those times I didn't have you guys here on Minimins.

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Well done, keep it up, it feels great being at the correct weight does`nt it, dont do what i did and start putting it on again, cos it`s a lot harder to shift second time around, good luck.

Hooooooorrrraaaayyyyy! Good for you! So glad that you've managed to reach goal in such a short time.
I've got about the same to lose as you HAD (bet it feels good to see the past tense). It's really inspiring.
WELL DONE YOU.
Ceri (used to like lurking but am finding myself posting due to inspiring storieslike yours.)

:wow::wow::wow: congratulations :D :party0038:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

That is Awesome!!!

Well done and congratulations!:clap::clap::clap:

Have a nice holiday:D

Love Mini xxx

PS very brave to go camping! We cancelled our planned camping trip this half term as the forecast was soooo bad......

Hope its great for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You did it!! YAY!! Well done you! Now comes the even harder bit - keeping it off! I have an ickle suggestion that I mention to my clients called "6lb syndrome". Basically, if you find yourself weighing in at 6lbs above your target, nip it in the bud before you can say its half a stone, a stone, or more!! If you deal with those few ickle pounds when it happens, it'll save you ever having to face doing SS again!! Wish I had!!!

Good luck, huge pat on the back! Very inspiring to tons of peeps hun!! Hope you have a fab time camping too! :clap:

fantastic.gif

well done
thats great
:party0038::party0038:

kaz :D

Wow, well done!!!!!!!!

15 weeks, that is such an acheivemant!!!!! Did you think it would be that quick when you started?!

Have a wonderful holiday - enjoy being your new slim self!!!

Congrats - thatis just fantastic. Have a wonderful tiem ebing a new, slim person!

Wow Minilady

That's amazing! It hardly seems any time at all that you first came on to Minimins.

Good Luck with the maintaining keep as focused as you have been and I'm sure you'll be a great example to us all.

Dizzy x

Congratulations hun, thats fab news.

please Get back on here as soon as you're back Tracey, I need to know that you've coped with the food & learn from you etc.....
hope it doesn't rain on you

Back