At Last I've Started.......

Gillian212Cats

Posted this in the newcomers by mistake (still learning how to post in the right place:confused:) I hope this is right?

Hi Everyone,:)

Well I changed IPs at long last, I can't believe that it took sooooo long:( still here I am.

I have found a CC in Truro very (nice lady) and I started the CD on Sunday 29th July and had my first weight-in on Thursday 2nd August and I have lost 10lbs :eek: :clap::party0011: and I can't stop talking about it:blahblah: I am thrilled to have had such a good start.

I go for my next weight-in on Wednesday 8th August (nice lady busy on Thursday this week) so it will be interesting to see what I achieve this time.

I have also been checking for ketones and that is good too, the one thing I have found hard to do is drink sooooooo much water, I guess that I am not alone there, but the 'CD flavourings' have made this part of it easier as well, I do wish they would bring out more flavours in the savoury selection though, much as I love the sweet ones it would be nice to have a wider choice.

Now I have to get me one of those Ticker things (that should be fun after my many attempts to get a name tag):eek: so wish me luck!

Luv n Hugs to you all

:wow::wow::wow:

Well done Gillian that's a fantastic WI result... 10lb you must be thrilled.

Good luck for the week ahead, I'm sure you're do well..

Congratulations..

xx

wow.. 10lb is fab, good luck with ur next wi.

Thank you all for your good wishes, they are most gratefully received.

As you can see I've lost 3lbs the 2nd week........Which I am amazed at

You see while I was giving my cats a treat of sardines in sunflower oil, some of it flew into my mouth and the same thing happened whist I was preparing my daughters favourite dinner of Tuna mixed with mayo added to pasta & cheese.......... Unbelievable Huh!!

Ok I don't believe it either, I succumbed to temptation and in my second week 'Groan' but I have been a good girl since then and am intending to get to my next weigh-in without anymore slips to my lips!
I do find it hard when I have to cook for my family so I am delegating as much of it as I can, but its hard to do without feeling guilty as I feel as though I am being lazy, as I can't quite trust myself yet to offer to clean up as I developed a very bad habit over the years of eating leftovers..... Shameful isn't it.

Congratulations on your first two WIs, pretty much a stone in two weeks. I am lucky in that not having children I can avoid cooking as my hubby is pretty good at looking after himself, can't imagine how hard it is for those of you that are having to be around food on a daily basis so well done on only have the few slips that you did!

Georgie
x

Almost a st in 2wks... is brill, weldone.

Hi, you're off to a flying start. You made me laugh, in my first week I was making my 2 daughter's favourite, tuna, mayo, pasta and sweetcorn and the spoon almost made it to my lips but I stopped myself. Then as there was some over I decided I would have a tea plate size 'snack' but it was grabbed out of my hands and binned by my girls. I didn't think they'd notice but their eagle eyes miss nothing.
Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Hi Everyone,

Well I am still resisting temptation (Tuesday today, weigh-in Thursday), I had a go at making crisps with the chick & mush and I have to say they turned out not too bad, a wee bit savoury for my liking so I will try doing it with the vegetable or tomato one next time and I’m going to try the muffins this morning, so I’ll let you know how it goes.

Thanks Georgie and yes is hard, cos I find I need to be a bit selfish and concentrate on me, (feeling guilty) so I do envy you not being in that position.

Splash, 2 body guards WOW! You can’t fail can you?

I only have 1! Erica is 14 and either ‘Super-glued’ to the phone/TV or Games Console when she not out with her friends, but I have to say I think she has eye’s in the back of her head, because she doesn’t miss a trick when I’m in the kitchen.

Oh and I’ve took up the August Challenge for Christmas to boost my resolve.

Noticed I never thanked you all for you good wishes (how rude of me) so Thank you and its great to see your loses too, I love this site for it's support and being sooooo positive even when yer feeling down, there is always some to boost you back up.

Anyone got the same or similar

Well another week gone and a loss of 4lbs, :):):)

It's been a hard week though, as due to my problems below (over active B and Prolapse)I have had an uncomfortable time drinking so much water, so I have had to ease up on it, but I won't be giving up.

I've been reading lots of post to see if anyone else has this problem but not fond one yet, so if any one has the same or similar do let me know how you cope.

Oh dear no replies, so I guess no one else has the same problem as me.

I have had some good news with my last visit to the hospital re my Prolapse, the surgen has agreed that I can have the surgery as soon as I have got to 15st or less, I am gonna opt for less, because the anesthetic is given by body weight.
So I have a really good insentive now keep at it.

I have just finished my first add a meal week and boy was it good, I had fresh prawns and they tasted wonderful also a small steak Yum! and chicken which I am not usually bothered about Mmmmmm tasty!
Suffice to say my loss this week was 2lbs, Oh l'm not complaining as I enjoyed the week and still lost weight, I thought I would either put weight on or stay the same.
I have been using my treadmill every day and built up my walking to 2 hours over the last 2 weeks, to help me do this I have it positioned in front of a T.V. will I watch 3 or 4 episodes of West Wing (Robe Lowe is yummy) so I don't even notice the time while I'm walking.

Oh dear no replies, so I guess no one else has the same problem as me.

I have had some good news with my last visit to the hospital re my Prolapse, the surgen has agreed that I can have the surgery as soon as I have got to 15st or less, I am gonna opt for less, because the anesthetic is given by body weight.
So I have a really good insentive now keep at it.

I have just finished my first add a meal week and boy was it good, I had fresh prawns and they tasted wonderful also a small steak Yum! and chicken which I am not usually bothered about Mmmmmm tasty!
Suffice to say my loss this week was 2lbs, Oh l'm not complaining as I enjoyed the week and still lost weight, I thought I would either put weight on or stay the same.
I have been using my treadmill every day and built up my walking to 2 hours over the last 2 weeks, to help me do this I have it positioned in front of a T.V. will I watch 3 or 4 episodes of West Wing (Robe Lowe is yummy) so I don't even notice the time while I'm walking.

Hi Gillian:)

Good news about the surgery being agreed. I'm sure we will have other members on the site with similar problems and I will keep my eyes peeled about this.

You are doing so well, despite dealing with those probs and I really take my hat off to you hun. I also wouldn't notice the time if I had Rob Lowe in front of me!!...lol :)

Lacey x :D

Back