At Long Last....

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
...I am now back sitting comfortably on the LT train.

I had a 2 week and 5 day break because of health reasons and then lack of money to get the LT, but as soon as I took my first sip of my first shake in nearly 3 weeks, I knew I was back on it and raring to go.

I have gained 5 lbs over the past 3 weeks, but considering, I didn't do refeed properly and did almost next to no exercise, it's pretty good but I'm not happy that I gained. So I'll be working extra hard to make sure that those 5lbs come off and stay off.

So I got to the end of week 13 before I had to come off for a while, I'm not sure whether to reset it back to week 1 or keep seeing this as my journey, as if it weren't for my health, I'd still be going strong on the diet. Hmmm. What to do?

Anyways, I am ultra pleased that I'm now back on.

So...lets see if I can top my 13 weeks with no hitches. :D

Welcome back on and goodluck continuing

Welcome back abbie.

I'd call it 2nd time around week 1 :)

Thanks Adam, hope it goes well for again as you did brilliantly when you was on last time :) xx

good luck to you second time around:D i'm sure you'll lose those lbs in no time

Good to see you back on board Abbie. You'll do fine on this, just like before. You'll drop those 5lbs at the end of this week I bet!

I think I agree with you Tanya, Week 1 means fresh start, clean slate. I've weighed myself on my home scales but they always put me 2lbs lighter than the ones at the chemist so I'm going to stick with that. Won't go for my weigh in til next Thursday though, so my week 1 will be slightly extended as it was the last time round. I'll update my ticker with my true weight and stuff next week!

Thanks lexy and MiniB :D:D:D xx

Good stuff

Fresh start with fresh goals and results

Thankies Chelly hun! :D:D:D xxx

Hi Abbie,
best of luck with the restart. You did very well first time round, so nothing to stop you doing the same again. Wishing you lots of luck.
Doirin

Sounds like you're in a great frame of mind to succeed, as you did first time round :) glad you're healthier and able to re-start.

Best of luck !

Wellcome back abbie

Hi Abbie . wellcome back .great to see you are better and rearing to go again. good on ya :D:D:D

Welcome back, glad you are well enough to return. Best of luck with your first week back.

Back