• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

At the doctors on Monday!

Hobbit

Just starting out
Well, I am back from my holiday and chomping at the bit to get started really.

I am at the doctors on Monday and am a bit nervous - you never know whether they are going to play good doctor/bad doctor do you?

If all goes well I am hoping to start on Monday the 4th of April. Hopefully it is an auspicious day for new ventures!

I have updated my stats to the left and will do a ticker when I start. Can you tell I'm excited?! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
Well, I am back from my holiday and chomping at the bit to get started really.

I am at the doctors on Monday and am a bit nervous - you never know whether they are going to play good doctor/bad doctor do you?

If all goes well I am hoping to start on Monday the 4th of April. Hopefully it is an auspicious day for new ventures!

I have updated my stats to the left and will do a ticker when I start. Can you tell I'm excited?! :D
wowzer hobbit!! Your turbo excited!!!! I'm only on day 2 myself, so cant help you too much with advice. I guess making the decision to do it is the hard part, so well done!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on

Ask xxxxx

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Hey Hobbit, how excited are you!?! I dont blame you its the best thing I have ever done. Good luck for when you start xx

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
Well done hobbit for picking the best diet ever. It really works. Good luck. U can do it. Xxx :-D xxX

Hobbit

Just starting out
Thanks all! I had a dream the other night that I lost 13lbs in the first week. Let's hope it was prophetic (lol, not asking for much!!;)).

Mind, went and got weighed at Boots yesterday and weighed 8lbs more than I thought :eek:

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
thats ok, your shoes were probably very heavy!!! Plus this is only your weight right now... It will change tomorrow woooohoooo

Hobbit

Just starting out
Back from the docs now - and all went well! My form is now signed. I have rung my LLC and left a message. Just hoping to get started as soon as possible!

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
Yay hobbit!!! It will be the best thing you've ever done!!

Xxxx

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
Pleased for you, hope your LLC doesnt keep you hanging round to long you are in the right mindset to get started. xx

Whooop... Looking forward to following your journey xx

How exciting! :)

To make the transition into ketosis easier, you could start reducing your carbs/sugar/alcohol now.

Good luck - bring on next Wednesday!! xx