At the end of my journey

Wow you look amazing!! You look like a completley different person! Well done you must be so proud! How long did it take you to lose the weight? Xx

Just under 2 years. I lost the first 3 stone easier and then just took theist two stone slowly. Thank u

Honeypop - wow what a journey! You look truly amazing. It must have taken a lot of determination and focus to keep going. You must be so proud. Can't wait to achieve the same and get to target. Thanks for sharing :) this has motivated me even more.

Kay xx

you look amazing! well done must get my pics up later

Thank u x

wow u are amazing!!! you look fantastic! well done u have worked harded by the looks of it and you deserve this result! this has really inspired me and given me motivation by showing this works, im only on day 3 so ive got a long way to go but itll be worth it :)

Wow you look amazing x

wow u are amazing!!! you look fantastic! well done u have worked harded by the looks of it and you deserve this result! this has really inspired me and given me motivation by showing this works, im only on day 3 so ive got a long way to go but itll be worth it :)

Thank u :)

Everyone starts somewhere and the next thing u know u r near the end of ur journey. I'm happy that I've inspired u :) good luck on ur journey x

How did you find it? Is this the only diet you did since the beginning? I've been doing Cambridge but looking at moving onto SW now.

No I started off eating better and exercing that helped me drop weight then moved onto lipotrim then exante and that helped me lose a bit more but I found that if I had one bad day then a lot of weight went back on. So I joined slimming world and started working out properly and so far it's helped me drop a lot of weight and fast for me plus if I have an off day then I still maintain my weight. Plus sw fits in with my family life and social life so it's easier to stick too. But that's just me. Everyone is different. Good luck on ur journey! :)

Back