at week 7 i need food!

purpleflower

I have just hit week 7 and suddenly am missing food loads and really craving it. I have achieved a 2 stone loss so far but ideally always wanted to lose 4.I really don't want to convert but if continues I feel I may have to! Has anyone else encountered this problem ? And if so what happened or how did you overcome it? Emma

Yes, I'm in the same boat! In my nineth week and longing to eat. Don't know the answer. just have to hang on til it goes away I guess!
Suspect we are not alone, so hang on!

Just think how far you've come purpleflower, one slip could turn into 2 and so on, you could end up undoing all your hard work. stay focused missy!

I have just hit week 7 and suddenly am missing food loads and really craving it. I have achieved a 2 stone loss so far but ideally always wanted to lose 4.I really don't want to convert but if continues I feel I may have to! Has anyone else encountered this problem ? And if so what happened or how did you overcome it? Emma

You're half way there, so completely quitting may be a mistake. You've done brilliantly so far.

What are you craving? If it's decent stuff, maybe you should thing about the Maintenance programme - if that can be done.

If it's just hunger, are you drinking enough water?

although I only did eight weeks I did find the 7th hard and I know that this was the same for other's at the same time they were on LT. kEEP GOING NEARLY THERE!!!

Oh no, week 7 sounds like the one to watch! Keep thinking about how well you've done and just take it a day at a time. You must have had bad days before and the next day or next week they aren't nearly so difficult. I've started planning on all the yummy (healthy) things i'm going to eat when i'm done, may try doing that - they will still be there when you have finished.

Good luck and I hope it gets easier for you.

thanks for all your comments,i am truely struggling this week i pray it passes.i wonder if im just board of the food

Try to hang in there purpleflower - if you break it/give in to food now you could fall into the trap that I am in. I broke for Christmas and whilst I had a brilliant time - I simply cannot get back onto total TFR. Its one thing I really regret. I could have been close to goal by now if I had carried on :(

Dont do it its simply not worth it.

Back