at week 7 i need food!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by purpleflower, 8 March 2010 Social URL.

1. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have just hit week 7 and suddenly am missing food loads and really craving it. I have achieved a 2 stone loss so far but ideally always wanted to lose 4.I really don't want to convert but if continues I feel I may have to! Has anyone else encountered this problem ? And if so what happened or how did you overcome it? Emma

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annes

annes Full Member

Yes, I'm in the same boat! In my nineth week and longing to eat. Don't know the answer. just have to hang on til it goes away I guess!
    Suspect we are not alone, so hang on!

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Just think how far you've come purpleflower, one slip could turn into 2 and so on, you could end up undoing all your hard work. stay focused missy!

5. beatthebelly

beatthebelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're half way there, so completely quitting may be a mistake. You've done brilliantly so far.

What are you craving? If it's decent stuff, maybe you should thing about the Maintenance programme - if that can be done.

If it's just hunger, are you drinking enough water?

6. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

although I only did eight weeks I did find the 7th hard and I know that this was the same for other's at the same time they were on LT. kEEP GOING NEARLY THERE!!!

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  8. Azureskye

Azureskye Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    I'm at week 8 myself and feel the same.......maybe it's just at certain points we get these cravings??

9. klo

klo Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.63%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Oh no, week 7 sounds like the one to watch! Keep thinking about how well you've done and just take it a day at a time. You must have had bad days before and the next day or next week they aren't nearly so difficult. I've started planning on all the yummy (healthy) things i'm going to eat when i'm done, may try doing that - they will still be there when you have finished.

Good luck and I hope it gets easier for you.

10. purpleflower

purpleflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks for all your comments,i am truely struggling this week i pray it passes.i wonder if im just board of the food

11. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

dont know why it happens at certian times, just try and keep busy, good luck.

12. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Try to hang in there purpleflower - if you break it/give in to food now you could fall into the trap that I am in. I broke for Christmas and whilst I had a brilliant time - I simply cannot get back onto total TFR. Its one thing I really regret. I could have been close to goal by now if I had carried on :(

Dont do it its simply not worth it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.