at what times in the day do people eat ?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by 10stonesize10, 20 September 2006 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I started to early today so I want to eat now and cant or wont, just alittle crazy......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    10am, 12.30pm, 4.30pm, 8.30pm :D My worst times are the evenings :(

4. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

me too........

5. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I am very similar - 9ish for the coffee shake (depends on whether I am doing the school run but prefer to have it before I leave as I find it helps combat the dog breath!!).

Lunch is a soup about 12.30ish.

Then I have a chocolate mousse between 4.30 and 5pm as I find I can cope much better with making the family meal then.

Finally I make some crisps as about 8.30pm as I enjoy that as an evening snack whilst working through emails or watching telly.

6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    I am fairly rigid in my times.

Strawberry shake 8 am.

What ever I fancy (shake or soup) 12 am.

Another soup 5 pm.

I was always a daytime grazer and so found this worked well but last month I found the evenings difficult and so have this week added

Half a cambridge bar in the evening chopped up into little sweeties with a warm green tea. This is such a treat and has stopped me being tempted to pick back in ketosis today! I am 5ft 9in and so I guess this is fine. Although my counsellor is 'old school Cambridge' and thinks you should have three sachets whatever your height and no bars.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.