Ate again!

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Really don't know if I'm cut out for this

Oh no hun, what happened? Did anything bring it on the need to eat? Have to confess I had a small slice of pizza tonight coz felt really weak (had been ill in the night and went to hospital to have blood tests-turns out I've got an inflammation of my stomach lining from a mild case of gastroenteritis!) So felt like I deserved something to feel better. Back on the Lipo wagon tomorrow. Not hopeful for Tuesday's weigh in :(

Ahh Hun hope you feel better soon, my baby's not well with that at the moment it's horrible. I wouldn't worry about your weigh in last week I ate and lost 3lb so it can go one way or another. I'm back on it today aswell but just hope I get through the day with out eating this time, I'm gonna have to be open and tell everyone in on it because there's always people in and out my house and I'm trying to have shakes between but what ends up happening is that I don't end up having them then when they go I'm starving his just eat something quick. So as from today ill be open or I'm going to keep picking x

Just realised me and you are at the same weight xx

Oh yeah we are my Lipo buddy! :) And we've set ourselves the same goal! We can get through this together. I'm back on my shakes today after yesterday's drama! How you doing?

Just read your first post today, must have missed it before. How old is your little one? Mine isn't so little, he's 2 1/2! How did you manage to lose that much and still eat you lucky thing! I only lost 1lb last week but then I had my totm so hope that is the reason for the low loss. How do you find being on this? Some days I feel great and then others I feel so fed up I just want to head to a cake shop lol!

Lol think its coz it was week 1 but also i did about 10 days as i had shakes left from last time, so it should if been more but obv I ate and ruined it a bit. I'm having my first shake now after doing lots of cleaning. My littlest one is 1 1/2 and my biggest is almost 10 . I've done this diet before and list nearly 4 stone but somehow it's really hard this time, think its because last time I knew I had to do it for our holiday because I was ashamed to get in the pool otherwise as this time I don't have a goal date so keep thinking ' ill start again tomorrow' if that makes sence, although I really really want to do it just coz I know I'll feel so much better in my self and more confident.plus hoping to get married next year ( not set exact date yet) so I want to lose weight then start getting fit and tone myself up.
in order to do all that tho I need to stop eating crap! Lol

im with you On The cake shop I could well eat a doughnut or a giant cookie lol

helps having people to talk to in the same position because ppl that haven't done it don't understand the concept they either think its easy or that its stupid
x

I know what you mean, I'm quite lucky my other half and mother in law have done the diet before so they are really supportive. I still want to eat most of the time tho and I'm really worrying about falling into my old eating habits when I refers.

Hi Em, how did you get on yesterday? I managed all 3 shakes but couldn't get much water down. Not hopeful for tomorrow's weigh in. But am having my hair done tomorrow so that's something to perk me up!

Hi Becky I just wanted to know something. I've started using LT for a week and lose -10lb on my first week then today, I gave into a chicken and mushroom potnoodle out of all things, is that going to put loads of weight on me, all because of one silly potnoodle or will I see less of a weight loss. Hope to hear from you x

Hey Becky I'm doing ok , how did your hair go? X

Not bad thanks have got short which will be a shock to the other half! Also been weighed and after a miscalculation by th pharmacist I lost 3lb so am quite happy. Hopefully will have a similar loss next week. How is your week going?

Well done that's a great loss this far in, I'm doing ok , I've been really hungry today so I've drunk so much water I feel like a water tank waiting to burst right now but at least I didn't eat - yay. But this is the first day I've not picked at something since the dreaded eating day so I'm starting this again as day 1 and aren't going to get weighed until next week so will be Monday otherwise ill be gutted if I weigh in and have put on xx

I am kind of lucky as I dont really want to eat and when I have wandered I find that things actually make me feel a bit sick which is odd, I had a little omlette the other day and almost threw up after one bite. It just tasted greasy and disgusting so that went in the food waste bin.
At the moment its fairly useful but I hope once at target I am not the same as I dont fancy chucking up every meal :S
The only thing I do fancy, there is only 1 thing and that is chinese, some noodles or rice and some form of Chinese meal.
Nowt else interests me and even the protein real foods dont hold any draw either.

The main problem I have at the moment is not really wanting anything, shakes or food - just nothing and some water.
Have to nip that in the bud.

Omg Chinese sounds excellent right now! Lol

Don't get my craving to a Chinese now, already feel guilty enough over a pot noodle lol

Hmmm delicious sounding right now lol:)

Behave Debbie lol

Behave Debbie lol

Lol me behave NEVER I am too prone too sneaky Kit Kats and tins of tuna lol Wonder if a chicken curry would count as protein hmmmmmm :party0051:

What is the best food to eat if you are craving something, what would keep you in ketosis ?

Back