Atkins Advantage Shakes

cguk

What do you guys think of the atkins advantage shakes ,do you find that they stop you losing weight? the label says suitable for all phases?:)

Personally they don't stall me but they can some people. I have a stash of low carb protein shakes & bars for times when I'm on the run or when I just don't fancy anything to eat.

Alot of people don't like them 'frankenfoods' as Jim would say but I find them very handy. x

yeah i bought a 4pack last week and i havent noticed any delay in my losses and they are quite handy ,im just debating on wether to get another 4 pack?

I like the EAS carb sense shakes from Bodybuilding Supplements. They are cheaper than Atkins and are full of extra protein, vitamins and minerals.

They come in chocolate cream or strawberry. Occasionally they stock vanilla too (my favourite) but not often.

My fave Atkins shake is also vanilla. I love them and thankfully they don't stall me.

Where do you get your shakes from? I can't find any low carb or atkins ones x

Thanks hun have you tried any of the advilite pudding shakes? They sound quite nice x

Yes I love the chocolate one! Its great coz you can make shakes, puddings or mousse from it & low carbs too. x

P.s. check out the chocolate treat sero bars.... lush!!

They all sound lush, I was looking on that site the other night and saw loads of stuff I fancy.

Might order myself a goodie box with a few different bits in to reward myself when i get to my next goal :D:D

ooooo I cant wait it'll be just like christmas lol

oh yeah I imagine it is but the way I look at it I'm saving loads by not buying chocolate crisps and ready meals so I figure I can treat myself to some low carb goodies instead when i reach my next goal. Yay!! bring on the ketchup!!!! lol i love it :D

hmm think I may have to get some goodies ordered but got to wait for payday as had to replace tv this month (the old one went up to the big tv stand in the sky) lol

Back