Atkins all the way

I'm OK. Weight is bouncing around on the same spot but not going up so good I suppose. Have a good weekend x

Hello Busy I'm here to subscribe to your Atkins thread. I did the diet years ago and loved it.

Ive chosen to do Exante this time but hope to maintain with atkins. X

Jade

2 boiled of eggs for breakfast.
eat everything you want for lunch
DO NOT eat rice for dinner nor make your tummy full

Little bit of cardio will also do

Hello Busy I'm here to subscribe to your Atkins thread. I did the diet years ago and loved it.

Ive chosen to do Exante this time but hope to maintain with atkins. X

Jade

Hi there, welcome! Happy for you to subscribe. I could do with a little company around here. I have done exante before, so I will be happy to help with queries and offer support.

Good luck XX

I'm OK. Weight is bouncing around on the same spot but not going up so good I suppose. Have a good weekend x

Why is it sts? Have to visits your diary. You seem ok with it though x.

WE are going to a big organised fireworks thing tonight with the boys, should be good. You have a great weekend to hun xx

2 boiled of eggs for breakfast.
eat everything you want for lunch
DO NOT eat rice for dinner nor make your tummy full

Little bit of cardio will also do

Hey x, hi - I do pilates as I find on atkins I lose without having to do cardio, as ketosis ensures fat loss. I find I get very toned with that. x

Hi Busy, I know it's quiet here lately. No a lot of us doing Atkins, so difficult to give advice although we've all done it before. Your menus are lovely!

I'm thinking of doing a pilates or yoga workout with my hrm on today. I'm getting so addicted to seeing the calories I forget any activity is great especially using your core. I did 70 min of exercise yesterday and gained 1lb. overnight :( anyhow I'm much more toned .

Enjoy the fireworks! x

Hi Busy, I know it's quiet here lately. No a lot of us doing Atkins, so difficult to give advice although we've all done it before. Your menus are lovely!

I'm thinking of doing a pilates or yoga workout with my hrm on today. I'm getting so addicted to seeing the calories I forget any activity is great especially using your core. I did 70 min of exercise yesterday and gained 1lb. overnight :( anyhow I'm much more toned .

Enjoy the fireworks! x

Hey, I know its very quiet, I was wondering if people have moved to another forum? How is your Low cal going?

I think you shouldn't worry about the 1lb as its most likely muscle mass, which will burn more calories anyway. I can't recommend pilates enough. I'm doing the 10 min solution by Lara Hudson, it is on youtube - so do give it a try, even if you do only one section. x

[h=2]October 31, 2014[/h]
FOODSCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 2 large1851g14g13g420mg188mg1g0g
Fried Mushrooms - In Olive Oil, 20 g974g9g2g0mg300mg0g1g
Heinz - Baked Beans (415g), 25.25 g203g0g1g0mg61mg1g1g
Lunch
Chicken - Leg, meat only, cooked, roasted, 1 cup, chopped or diced2670g12g38g132mg127mg0g0g
Dinner
Cornish game hens - Meat and skin, cooked, roasted, 100 g2600g18g22g131mg64mg0g0g
Snacks
Tesco - 73% Dark Chocolate, 2 large squares1107g8g2g0mg0mg5g3g
TOTAL:93915g61g78g683mg740mg7g5g

No haven't moved forums as far as I know just kind of doing own thing. I will check out the pilates thanks. I love all the different workouts on youtube! x

No haven't moved forums as far as I know just kind of doing own thing. I will check out the pilates thanks. I love all the different workouts on youtube! x

Im going to do (your/katies?) cheesecake today - been looking forward to it all week x

Thank you how did you get on with Exante. I failed yesterday starting today feeling stronger soooooo far lol

Thank you how did you get on with Exante. I failed yesterday starting today feeling stronger soooooo far lol

I think I did around three weeks, but if I'm honest it was the worth thing ever. Emotionally so draining and I think it messes your system up very badly. I found I loss weight very quickly but then when I came off I binged very badly due feeling like I had put myself in a food prison!

I think I did around three weeks, but if I'm honest it was the worth thing ever. Emotionally so draining and I think it messes your system up very badly. I found I loss weight very quickly but then when I came off I binged very badly due feeling like I had put myself in a food prison!

Ohhhhhh god hahaha I dread my mood swings I'm aiming for 20 lbs loss on Exante. I admire people that stay on this for like 12 weeks plus. But hay it works.

Did you lose a good amount? X

It does work, but it is so hard, I hold my hat off to you x. I lost a stone, put it all back on after though and took ages to start losing decent amounts on a normal diet after x. It was because I didn't wean off them just came off and binged.

I lost a lot of hair when I tried Exante it was shocking. I had to stop!

Back