• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ATKINS DIET

Hi all

I am just wondering about the Atkins diet has anyone done it on there before or currently doing it and what are the results like i am considering going out and getting the book today and reading up on it.

If anyone has any infor or stories please do share as I would love to find a diet i can actually stick to! :break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I did it for a while about 7 years ago, I was losing weight but I remember turning down a grilled tomato and had an extra 2 fried eggs and remember thinking this just can't be good for you and stopped.

It does work for a lot of people though but would recommend chatting over with GP about the benefits and possible side effects of doing Atkins (or any diet in fact!)

Mike

S: 10st6.5lb C: 10st1.5lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 0st5lb(3.41%)
I'm doing it at the moment and loving it, started saturday and have lost 2 lbs already! I eat small portions of veggies and as much meat and eggs as I want, and some cheese, but my appetite has really dropped, it's amazing! I want to stick to it until I reach target, then do the pre-maintainance and maintainance programmes. It's really easy too.

Oh and the Atkins chocolate decadence bars are gorgeous!