Atkins essentials

hiya! all the best on starting atkins, here's to success to ya!

in my fridge.....cream, soya milk, home made soup, cold meats, cream and hard cheeses, spring onions, salad stuff, butter, ff greek yoghurt, leeks, courgettes, kale, spinach, paté, bacon, .......
eggs are in the basket, another basket full of veg, cauliglower, broccoli, cabbage........
yum atkins!

tazbabe said:
hiya! all the best on starting atkins, here's to success to ya!

in my fridge.....cream, soya milk, home made soup, cold meats, cream and hard cheeses, spring onions, salad stuff, butter, ff greek yoghurt, leeks, courgettes, kale, spinach, paté, bacon, .......
eggs are in the basket, another basket full of veg, cauliglower, broccoli, cabbage........
yum atkins!

Great thanks - is ff Greek yogurt allowed? X

not really for induction, but there are 2 of us here doing atkins, and OH is owling, so it's for him. he has it with some berries. (and he's still losing)

Meat and green leaf veggies, chilli's eggs some cheese and that's it

chicken wings,ready and waiting to go in the oven tonight for a snack.
corned beef and romain lettuce.
tuna,mayo salad.
i'm going to look in the "just recepies"
section. worth a look.
good luck starting,and welcome to the dark side,we have fresh cream and jelly:D

couple of bags of salad, lamb steaks (for tonight), fresh cabbage, fresh cauliflower, cheese, eggs, lots of celery, some philadelphia with roasted peppers (totally delicious), cucumber, cream & sugar free jelly

Good luck on your start ... Im back on track!

Jools

xx

hello stranger :) how have you been x

ooh, forgot that!

mines in the cupboard, it's as cold as a fridge in our kitchen!

lol! Sorry, didn't read the original question properly! Don't keep mine in the fridge either! :D

Ooh, and yes, Jools - sugar free jelly - good one - another one I wouldn't be without! Delish with a splash of double cream.

I am starin gthe Atkins today..I have loads in my fridge..
Cream,sour cream,cheddar cheese,philly cheese,spring onions,leeks,mushrooms,salami,camembert,
chicken,tuna,cucumber,eggs,celery,cabbage,
lettuce...just to get me started.
:D

Ooooh, whats in my fridge *thinks*

sf jelly, unsweetened soya milk, oopsies, eggs, bacon, cheese (soft, sliced, grated, babybels & chedder), salad, celeriac, cabbage, courgettes, diet coke

Come to think of it, I think I have cheese issues lol!

Back