Owl Atkins milkshakes

i have the shakes for a treat, maybe twice a week as makes a nice change for breakfast especially when i dont have time to cook in the morning. Not sure if it has stalled my weight but i havent gained. Some people say it stalls them, others say it doesnt. I have been losing weight at a slow rate, probably because i dont eat enough carbs or cals a day. Im still in ketosis but im not induction anymore so i just low carb with what ever i want now, as long as i keep my carbs below 15g then im happy. Im losing maybe 1lb a week but have stalled quite a bit, im still yet to find out what is stalling me!

if you are induction then most people say to avoid the shakes and just have clean carbs!

Shakes dfinitely dont seem to be as bad as bars and many people use. I find the problem with them is that they dont last so i'm hungry 1.5 hours later - food does the job much better:)

Shakes dfinitely dont seem to be as bad as bars and many people use. I find the problem with them is that they dont last so i'm hungry 1.5 hours later - food does the job much better:)

i agree with this, they dont fill you up but they are quite nice.

The vanilla ones are really nice, chocolate is nice too. The strawberry yogurt is lovely but it's higher in carbs

On the low carb megastore they have a shake called oh yeah! It's bloody lush but it's 3g of carbs but full of protein :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The oh yeah! Ones were quite filling for me as it felt quite heavy in the stomach. I love them but I only have them as a treat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back