atkins sweets

calligas

is slowly shrinking
i am thinking of ordering no carb atkins boiled sweets. Can some1 tell me if they don;t/do take you out of ketosis. And do u have to watch how many u eat. Just that i am missing a little sweet now and then.

They shouldn't take you out of ketosis.. depends on the carb count. Most of them are full of polyols which have a very effective laxative affect.. be warned!! :D

They've never taken me out of ketosis

I do try to keep a strict limit of 3 a day max though because I try to avoid too many processed foods and I find once I've finished one I crave another one almost straight away and I'd eat a whole bag :eek:

Hi - I get my sugar free boiled sweets from a sweet shop that sells them from the big jars, they seem to be cropping up all over the place. worth a look if you have one nearby, I have barley, aniseed twist (lush) and lemon and lime sours. Not sure how much the atkins sweets are but these are only 70p ish for 100g. They never take me out of ketosis, but as said before 3 is the limit before parping!!!

(Cheryl, the shop isin West Malling if you are interested, in the archade on the high street next to the shop that sells the skiiing stuff)

bought some from a brand GO LIGHTLY...very yummy like choc mint and caramel -- and honestly sweet enough for me that I take a few sucks and save it for later :)

Back