Atkins to slimking world

Have been following a low carb plan since jan and fancy a change has anyone ever changed to slimming world and experienced initial weight gain or would it be ok? Im missing fruit ect.. Please help xxxx

I went to slimming world after being on Cambridge diet. I followed the plan all week and gained half a pound.This was only temporary though and the next week I lost 4lbs. The gain will be due to water and glycogen that your body will store in the liver after going back onto carbs so it's not real fat weight. It's still disheartening though.

Well done, keep it up such a good feeling. Did go onto red days or extra easy I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks so going to start when I come back x :)

I did mainly red days as I'm a bit of a carb freak. Once I start I can't stop. I'm back on Cambridge sole source again now and ready to chew my own arm off at the minute!!! What are you going to do until you go on holiday?

I'm going to continue with Atkins, will try and stick to it best as I can whilst on holiday and start fresh with slimming world when I come back, I need some tape for my mouth that would solve most of my problems!! Did u continue to loose with sw? Xxx

Sorry it takes me so long to reply, I don't log on every day. I did carry on with SW for a few weeks but didn't go to the meetings. I lost around another 2 stone by following the plan but then began to waiver - having a bit more here and there and before i knew it iwas back to overating massively. I did enjoy Atlins though and had some success with that. It is my diet of choice now when I've had enough of the shakes. I think the tape idea is a good one - perhaps you could launch it on Dragon's Den:giggle:. Enjoy your holidays and come back refreshed and ready for a new start.

Back