Atkins works!

Kat1e

This is for life
Morning all

Feeling the need to cheer myself and remind self of how life has improved so much since I discovered Atkins in January 2011. Thought it might also be useful for those just starting the journey to see how well Atkins works - both to lose weight but also maintain that loss.

So here we go.

1. My favourite before and after as I truly believed that they was no way on earth I would ever fit in this dress again - even when I first lost weight I thought it must have shrunk and tried to give it to the friend borrowing but (luckily!) she refused! Then the body shape just gradually changed until it fit, no problem:D

44938-albums3184-picture54200.jpg

2. The journey - which was a surprise the whole way along as if you look at my initial diary entries I just wanted to lose down to 90kg to get back to a pre baby normal (which was still wildly overweight)!

44938-albums3184-picture43831.jpg

xx

Omg to the pics! You done brilliantly and your obviously a very determined lady x.

Fabulous photos Katie, love the dress (and it looks so much nicer on you!) :D

Well done Katie, you look absolutely stunning and you can't half see the transformation! You go girl!

Omg to the pics! You done brilliantly and your obviously a very determined lady x.
Thanks Busy - I've found that my determination/will power is directly proportional to not being hungry so that's always my key focus.

These are fab, you look brilliant in that dress! Thanks for sharing x
Thanks - bought the dress in 1999 when I was an expat and fairly flush:)

Fabulous photos Katie, love the dress (and it looks so much nicer on you!) :D
Lol - obviously made for me:)

Well done Katie, you look absolutely stunning and you can't half see the transformation! You go girl!
Thanks - it is nice seeing the side by side. I loved the black dress because it fit at the time but my god I was enormous! Think I tended to avoid looking.

WOW, I am impressed. Well done! And I love the dress :p
Thanks - just need more evening black tie dos to wear it to!

Good work Katie! Your smile says it all. You look fabulous xx :)
Thanks Kellmo :)
Thank you for sharing your pics. It's always so inspiring and motivating to see results. Thank you x x
Thanks Kimmi - agree that it's difficult to imagine but nice to know it can work:)

Great to see your pics, you are always so encouraging and motivational , well done. You look wonderful :)

Great to see your pics, you are always so encouraging and motivational , well done. You look wonderful :)

Thanks Sandra xx

Just mooching about the Atkins and low carb boards. Your pics are fab.

I lost three stone a few years ago following induction and then pig to twig.

Now I'm back to it ;-)

Slightly more relaxed approach to Atkins style and a very funny book.

Thanks Lainey - need to lose a few pounds and take some maintenance photos to keep me inspired! X

Back