Atlantis dubai here i come!!!!!!

Sas101

Hey all my Hubby has booked us a holiday at the Atlantis hotel in Dubai in September:)

He knows iv tried so many times to start cambridge and iv always given up on the 4th day, bare in mind I have done it before 5 years back and lost 5 st and got down to 8 St so i knew was i was getting myself into.

So he gave me the surprise the day before I was starting cd AGAIN lol.
That is what kicked me up the bum and really motivated me to stick to it and u know what I have.

So I am on my 6th day and I have stuck to it 100% which I am soo proud of I have my weigh in tmw morning so hopefully il see a good loss xxx

I am on my 6th Day today, and have stuck 100%. This is my first time though...My weigh in comes thursday, as my consultant is away wednesday. I am excited and nervous!

festivalgirl said:
I am on my 6th Day today, and have stuck 100%. This is my first time though...My weigh in comes thursday, as my consultant is away wednesday. I am excited and nervous!

Well done hun it's my first time after a long time aswel loll, good luck with weigh in x

You too! I think the first couple of weigh in's are quite difficult to gauge...my clothes definately feel looser, but I know much of that is water retention...

I should write a list of mini goals like you have...x

festivalgirl said:
You too! I think the first couple of weigh in's are quite difficult to gauge...my clothes definately feel looser, but I know much of that is water retention...

I should write a list of mini goals like you have...x

Yeah same here clothes feel loser ect but its defo water for the first weigh in, do mini goals it really has made me motivated to get to them x

Ist weigh in and iv lost 9 pounds!!!!!!!!
Am so happy just can't wait to be in the 11s hopefully next week if not defo week after x

Brilliant start Hun, keep it up and you'll get to goal in no time. Well done xx

Back