Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attending a different meeting?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Happy, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Happy

Little Miss Happy Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me - if I can't make my usual meeting tomorrow can I just turn up at a diff one on Thu?
    I have a 12wk countdown and one of the electronic cards - do I need to notify anyone or just turn up at the other?
    Also - what if I arrive and the other meeting isn't electronic yet?
    Thanks
    A x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angel19

Angel19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(27.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah you should be able to no problems. I have the 12 week countdown too and my class works electronically. The consultant gave me a slip of paper with my pass to say I had the countdown as not all local groups here work electronically. Were you given something similar?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.